on 16 July 2013
Hate the ending but only cause iv got to wait now for the next book lol I love this series of books :) well done again on another fantastic book I could not put down !!!!
on 17 September 2013
Wow what an emotion packed story, I wasn't expecting what happened to Timmons!!! Both he and Ellie have their issues to work through,yes it wasn't a happy ending here but I am sure they will get the happy ending in the next book!!!! It's great to see how the other characters are getting on too, hopefully we won't have to wait to long for the next book!!
on 12 September 2013
Follow on to Coming home, with military personnel who think they are the only ones who have issues, this book makes you appreciate that lives go on and we all have skeletons in our closest. Looking forward to book 4 to see how the characters heal
on 6 January 2014
Read this, book 3.same probs as other books, typos, grammar, mixed tenses, wrong words eg reform should be conform. Great story, moved faster and what an ending. It was like, what just happened? Really good story, characters have improved over the books. Recommend but please have book proof read before publishing.
Just been checking book lengths, book 1 337 pages, book 2, 253 pages, book 3 190 pages. I think author has made books shorter, sharper without the tedious waffle of book 1.
on 13 July 2013
I love all this series they are happy and sad and tear jerking. and I can not get enough of them. I am now looking forward to book4
on 3 July 2013
I have loved reading this series of books. Can't wait for the 4th to be released. It's a rollercoaster book but we'll with reading.
on 25 June 2013
Again another engrossing, emotional trip from this amazing lady. Firstly thank you for Sharing Ellie and Bobbys story, it's heart felt, full of real emotion, frustration, sadness, joy anger pus horror at the pain they've both battled but also theres loads of laughter, definitely worth reading, BUT read the two previous books first. Carnt wait for book 4, so it's gotta be good!! Read it!!
on 6 December 2013
This is the third in a series. First was amazing. Second was fine so wasn't sure I was looking forward to this but this is the best by far. What a roller coaster. The end *no spoilers * was so unexpected.......amazing.......please please please when is book 4 coming out??? On pins waiting for it.
on 1 July 2013
Can't believe the book ended like that not knowing the outcome just hope it's not a long time until book 4 is out but just like the other 2 books great story with depth and feeling am not disappointed the author takes sensitive issues and turns them in a heartfelt story fab worth the money
on 29 August 2013
I have read the two previous books and found that i could not put the book down as the story was so good .
I Felt that I was part of this story.
I WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK TO COME OUT ( not to long )