on 28 November 2013
I bought this product for my 6yr old son for Christmas. I was sceptical as it looked like another chunky plactic toy which would end up sat collecting dust like so many others but knowing how much he enjoys transformers I thought it was worth a chance.

The quality is excellent and it feels very substantial for the money. The buttons play all sorts of phrases (70 in total) and it is pretty loud which is excellent. Sometimes talking toys are so quiet they might as well not speak at all.

The trigger on the back spins the rotorblades making a realistic noise as they go. This is so much more fun that manually spinning them with a finger like most helipcopter toys.

If you have a typical 5-8 year old to buy for, you won't go far wrong with one of these. I know come Christmas morning this will get plenty of playtime......if he can get it off me.
on 6 January 2014
I wasn't planning to write a review for this just now but felt compelled to do so, primarily to report that this is a fine toy for daughters as well as sons (for girls as well as boys). My four year old is just delighted that Santa finally got around to bringing this Dino-Copter (he must've missed it the first go around). She especially likes the flashing light (weapon), the firing missile, and the spinning rotor blades (and of course the many sounds and phrases). So much for a little girl, or boy, to enjoy here.
on 20 June 2014
This is a clever toy which not only changes from a big helicopter which fires a missile but to a dinosaur. It has many different 'faces' that can be changed and it is really clever the way the sounds change to match. This is a sturdy toy which has seen a lot of play action. Best to get another one from the set as well for the interaction value.
on 17 January 2014
It kept their interest when changing it from dino to helicopter, noisy sounds, lights. Robust. Big presentation box and suitably sized toy.
on 31 May 2016
This thing is great. My 3yo loves it and after a little practice is able to transform it from the helicopter to Dino very easily. It has a fair few functions including a very bright light, a missile that fires, (but is now lost), a digital face where the windows are and so much more with the use of a little imagination.
It's so good that it made us buy more of the same type for him and he loves them just as much.
A word of warning regards pricing, some of this range varies massive in price so be careful to have a look around.
on 4 December 2013
I think this is one of the best switch and go products, its actually bigger than I thought it would be, it's easy to hold, it has brilliant noises and lots of phrases which are very easy to understand and loud enough not like some speaking toys. all in all I personally think any parent, grandparent, friend brother or sister etc. would make some little person extremely happy if they received this as a present
on 26 December 2014
What a great toy. Bought this for my 4 year old grandson for Christmas and he played with it nearly all day. He was fascinated with it. I now know what to get him for his birthday - another Switch & Go! So well made and sturdy and great for teaching problem solving and dexterity. He will get hours of fun from this - so glad I found something so good for his Christmas present.
on 8 August 2014
i bought a couple of these now for nephews and they love it. it has so many different features/sound/noises. it is a well loved toy which is played with on a regular basis. it's a lot better than the smaller switch and go dinos i have bought in the past and i bought it when it was twenty pounds which i thought was good value compared to the smaller dinos.
on 20 March 2016
Bought for my 4-year-old who loves transformers and dinos.
This is fairly sturdy, and easy to change from helicopter to dinosaur and back. I had to help him to do the change a couple of times, but then he got it and could easily do it himself. Has some great sound effects (fortunately an off-button too!) and a light.
My son absolutely loves it!
on 30 August 2015
I bought this, along with Digger the Wolly Mammoth for my grandson's 4th birthday and he loves it! It has plenty to keep him amused and it transforms easily between helicopter and velociraptor. The sounds and lights make it more interesting and it is very strong and robust so withstands lots of rough play. Highly recommended.