4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top
Fits well. I am very busty and I ordered this down a size (normally wear a 22/24) because I am losing weight and it still fits. Happy it does because that means I can wear it out this weekend.

The necklace that came with it was nothing special. Super cheap looking and feeling, but I wasn't planning on wearing that anyway.

The color is very vibrant...
Published 10 months ago by Nixxie

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like
The reason this top only had 3 stars was the quality of the necklace that came with it.. Though it's a nice piece it is unbelievably cheap looking..AND wasn't even the same necklace in the picture! I had a cheap gold butterfly. And I don't tend to notice things like this lol. The top itself though is lovely and soft, the color was vibrant.
Looking and wearing the top...
Published 17 months ago by Becky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like, 8 Aug. 2013
Looking and wearing the top I don't believe it is worth the money, I paid about £15 including postage and well I could of gone to the shop for something similar

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 1 April 2014

The color is very vibrant. Material is thin but soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars summer days, 16 Mar. 2014
cant get use to wide kneck line but at 67 maybe Im just set in my ways,love colours though and material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top, 5 Feb. 2014
This top is a lot better quality than I thought it would be. The material is not flimsy and it is well sewn. Comfortable to wear. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it, 21 Nov. 2014
Mrs. G. M. Yoxon "Grace Skye" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I ordered this top and was told that delivery would be 22-26 November. Ideally I wanted it for an evening on Saturday but decided to order it anyway as I could wear it another time. It arrived on 20 November - and I only ordered it on the evening of 18th. Brilliant delivery and much more than expected - because I live on the Isle of Skye I usually have to add on a couple of days for delivery.

As to the actual top, I don't agree with another reviewer who said the colour was wrong - it is exactly as shown. It fits perfectly and is very good value.

I would certainly recommend it and I will also make a note of your company and use you again because of your great customer services.

Many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Like It, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Home of Fashion New Womens Gorgeous Red Short Sleeve Tunic Slouch Dress Top Size 8-26 (Apparel)
The top arrived within the timescales mentioned, the only downfall on the item was that it came with a necklace which was to be attached using hoops on the garment.......... the garment doesn't come with hoops to fit the necklace!! I did also take the advice of the other readers and buy the bigger size to my normal size and the top is a little too big on the top half, however the rest if fine. I bought the red top for Christmas day and I do plan on buying another top soon. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great item & price!

5.0 out of 5 stars another great work top!, 20 Dec. 2013
D Joiner (UK) - See all my reviews
The colour is a vibrant red which is nice and the quality is great, nice top... order a size bigger.

3.0 out of 5 stars colour, 27 Nov. 2013
I liked it. But the colour is far away from red. Don`t look like it`s shown. It`s more like orange.
But other ways it a good tunic

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this top - can't believe the price - ..., 14 Nov. 2014
Delighted with this top - can't believe the price - pity the postage makes it more expensive! Anyway I'm going to find another in a different colour! Best value ever!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›