on 6 March 2015
Need to check out money back part of guarantee! Only managed to use for 2 weeks had lots of effects but none that I really wanted. Best thing was it took the edge off my appetite. On the other side low level headache which lasted for days then you would think it has gone and boom it was back. It also upset my toilet routine. My weight often fluctuates between 91 and 93kg. While I took this it seemed to stay in the upper range even though I felt I was eating less and exercising. One of the blurbs said it energised you - in my experience it seemed to make me hyper. In spite of this my blood pressure did seem to be well controled. The silver capsules worried me in terms of how many E's to make this colour?
on 27 May 2014
I have been taking these for 2 weeks now and i am certainly feeling full after each meal. No mid meal snacking or hunger pangs. So far so good!!
on 11 September 2013
I found that while taking these I have lost some weight but not as much as I thought I would, also I didn't find that it gave me more energy but on a whole not bad at all.
on 4 August 2014
Don't normally fall for hype but did in this case. These have had no effect whatsoever, not a single one, and suspect those who say they do work, work for the company who make them. Eat less and excercise more is the only way to lose weight, these things do absolutely nothing for you. Save your money.
on 28 July 2014
I lost 4kg in 2 weeks and continue to lose at 1kg a week. No lifestyle changes, just a bit more exercise because I felt better.

Perfect for me.

Jenna ( wife of Brian )
on 13 March 2015
Had been steadily losing weight for the past 6 weeks so I thought let's give it a boost so brought these what a load of rubbish the first week I put on 2lbs the second week I stayed the same and that's where I still am my opinion don't waste your money I'm gonna try and get mine back but I don't hold up too much hope
on 29 July 2014
These pills used to be sold in every gym in the Midlands during the late 90s then suddenly disappeared . Gym bunnies went mad for them as they speed up metabolism and curb appetite ! They work but only in conjunction with a healthy life style. My only concern with them is there is no indication for how long you should be taking them?
on 14 May 2015
no clue what the concentration is about. 10:1 , 4:1 ?? christ alone knows.
for those interested this is a paper with many citations to other source papers where people can find the clinical dosages and adjust the dosage accordingly:
on 22 January 2015
I have used this product for 3 weeks along with a calorie controlled diet & have lost 13lbs I will be buying more
on 4 September 2013
Ever the skeptic I ordered this product with a lot of cynicism about whether it would have any effect, but wanted to try something that might help lose a few pounds before a wedding in a few weeks time.

I've been using the GC since it arrived at the weekend and can honestly say that it has completely taken any hunger cravings away. I am using the minimum dosage - 1 capsule in the morning before breakfast, 1 in early evening before dinner - and have had absolutely no desire to snack in-between meals. Even the meals I am preparing are half the size as normal, because I just do not have the urge to eat. I am also feeling quite energised and also sleeping much better.

However, as a psychologist, I am totally aware that these type of products may have a placebo effect and so am interested to see if the current effects last. If the product's effects do wane, or do not provide any weight loss, I will update this review as appropriate.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse