Very traditional tasting mochi.

I love red-bean flavour mochi so give that 5 stars, very traditional and very tasty.

I loved the peanut butter favoured mochi - think of creamy peanut butter inside a peanut flavoured mochi, dipped in peanut powder! Delicious!! 5 stars again

Black Sesame Mochi - Horrid!!!! the filling was really not very...
Published 5 months ago by Kaeti

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasted gross! Not for me
I'm sure many people would like these flavours But there just not to my liking. :/ good selection of flavours though and they arrived super quick. Still worth buying them if you want to try something new :)
Published 6 months ago by hannah <3

4.0 out of 5 stars I always loved red bean mochi, and now I can add peanut mochi to the list!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Mini Mochi Kit! - FREE DELIVERY (Grocery)
Very traditional tasting mochi.

Black Sesame Mochi - Horrid!!!! the filling was really not very nice, I have no idea what it even was. the mochi itself was fine but the black sesame coating really annoyed me and runied both the texture and the taste of the mochi itself so ended up binning this packet.

I cant bring myself to hinder peoples opinions of the red-bean and peanut mochi by giving less than 4 stars, but the Black Sesame Mochi really was gross in my opinion so I couldnt give it 5 stars.

Delivery was fine and came within a few days of placing the order in a cardboard box so everything arrived in great condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasted gross! Not for me, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Mini Mochi Kit! - FREE DELIVERY (Grocery)

The Mini Mochi Kit! - FREE DELIVERY