5.0 out of 5 stars D Ribose
My husband used this to help with his ME. It seems to help raise his energy levels and he takes it on a regular basis. Worth trying if you have ME. This brand is cheaper than most
Published 5 months ago by art teacher

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly, within stated time. Found product contained ...
Arrived promptly, within stated time. Found product contained lumps which have to be broken before powder can be measured out. Minor issue.
Published 1 month ago by nick

5.0 out of 5 stars D Ribose, 22 Feb 2014
art teacher (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muscleform D-Ribose Pharmaceutical Grade ATP Fuel 100% pure powder - 30% Extra FREE - 650g re-sealable pouch for the price of 500g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for alleviating mental fatigue, 2 Jun 2014
I train in the gym a lot but do not get much sleep and as a result I suffer from mental fatigue. using this has really boosted my mental alertness. 2 heaped teaspoons in the morning really helps and I no longer feel tired. Apparently it is also good for muscle energy in the form of ATP. I cant say I have noticed any difference in the gym with regard to improved physical stamina however it is the only thing that stops me feeling tired and gives my more mental stamina which does of course help in the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & product., 9 April 2014
Easy to incorporate into daily health diet. Am using it for muscle recovery following major surgery, & seems to have been very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my dog more than expected!, 16 Aug 2014
This has given a new lease of life to my small dog, who has a heart murmur and struggles when he does not have it added to his food. At 12, he bounces around like a younger dog, and my vet was surprised at the improvement in his heart function. He also takes Vetmedin vasodilator and they seem to work really well together. Having tried it myself, it is like a mild icing sugar taste, but I havent had enough to notice extra energy in myself. The dog barely notices the taste and only needs half a teaspoon added twice a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find I have more energy and am not so bad as I was in the mornings, 14 Aug 2014
As a sufferer of CFS I find this to be helpful, I find I have more energy and am not so bad as I was in the mornings. Will def be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014
Good product. I have ME/CFS and this is good for support of recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this product for fibromyalgia and have found it very helpful for my energy levels would definitely recommend., 27 July 2014
Prompt delivery. I use this product for fibromyalgia and have found it very helpful for my energy levels would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch product and very good value. Anyone suffering from CFS/ME or recovering from ..., 1 Aug 2014
Top notch product and very good value. Anyone suffering from CFS/ME or recovering from illness will find this product a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my son who NEVER recommends anything to anyone, 28 July 2014
Recommended by my son who NEVER recommends anything to anyone. I notice the difference when I take it. Have more energy and muscle strength, even did a bit of gardening yesterday. I have ME, a lot milder now than it was two decades ago, but still get wiped out easily. Have learned to pace myself. This helps a lot with energy and strength.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and helps with ME/cfs symptoms, 23 May 2014
Thought this was really good value. I suffer from ME/cfs and was recommended this product and I have to say that I do seem to have more energy and less pain when I take it regularly-I ran out before I bought this batch and I really felt a difference not taking it. I take 2 scoops with breakfast and 2 scoops an hour after lunch and I dilute it in fruit squash. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it isn't a cure but I would recommend trying it if you have ME to help ease symptoms.