Price:£4.81+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 12 June 2014
Bought these for entertaining the kids on holiday (twin girls aged 2) very small so fitted nicely in the changing bag, as you only need water and the pen is included there was no mess and nothing else needed. Fantastic for a cheap but endlessly entertaining product for toddlers, would recommend to anyone with kids for holidays, mealtimes when you're out and keeping quiet when you need it - used in the doctors waiting room (filled up pens from water fountain!) and our girls were very happy :)
on 31 October 2015
Ordered through Amazon for my almost 2 yr old granddaughter. She absolutely loves them and soon learned how to do them over and over again as once they dry out they can be re-done. When her 8 year old brother came home from school he just had to have a go too which surprised me but he simply enjoyed a trip down memory lane. I am going to searching for some more as they are not messy as the "pen" is just filled with tap water and are great to take on plane journeys and to restaurants.
on 29 November 2013
I bought these for my niece for Christmas as 1. She loves Minnie and 2. She loves to draw. I have no problem whatsoever with the seller as item arrived next day in perfect condition, just the product is pants! I wouldn't recommend these to anyone they are not designed for regular play.
on 2 December 2013
Got these for a few young people for Christmas presents. They are great value and a great price. The pens you get with them are not the best so better using a paint brush or the paint brush you get with the larger mats but lovely no mess pictures. Good for taking on Holidays.
on 10 September 2015
These mess free colouring things are such a great idea. I have't actually seen these ones in progress as they were a gift but the childs mummy insists she loves to do these, I've sat with her to do other colouring of a similar nature and she really does enjoy it.
on 21 August 2014
I bought these for my 2 year old niece, as she likes to draw on walls at the moment so these was a great solution. She seems to love them the only thing I would say are they are smaller then expected and dont look alot for the price paid.
on 30 August 2013
I bought this for my daughter so she has something to play with on the plane and she seen it before I could put it away and she will not leave it alone. She absolutely LUVs it!
on 23 May 2014
Quick delivery. Well packaged. Little girl loves doing them, and best of all no mess, pen is only a small one so have to refill it often but we have a large pen anyway.
on 22 January 2016
Small aquadoodles so you can introduce toddlers to colouring in without risking crayon going everywhere older babies enjoy the picture coming up in front off them
on 21 March 2014
If your child is a disney fan then they will love this . It won't keep them entertained for hours but it is non messey fun if you don't mind water too much!!