Size: V911|Colour Name: Orange|Change
Price:£2.94+ Free shipping

on 1 October 2013
This contains all the extra parts you'll need if you're flying a V911. Another approach is just to buya spare helicopter which is about an extra tenner and gives you the ability to fly two consecutively until you have to start stripping one for the parts.

Edit : downgraded my review as this pack doesn't come with any spare screws which is a major omission. Spares are available separately on eBay but not Amazon.
on 27 October 2013
Great set of parts, doesn't cost much, really worth getting. The only reason I only gave it 4 stars is because somehow I broke one of the FEW parts not included. But that was most likely a fluke because I have no idea how it could have broke and it was repairable without needing as spare one.
on 25 September 2013
I received this product with an upgraded battery holder with it but it is not suitable for the upgraded batteries that I ordered (also from FamilyMall) because the connector does not fit. So this need to be looked at. Otherwise the bag is OK.
on 22 September 2013
Going to buy another one as a spare.

Flies really well - great for nose in flying.

Not brillant in the wind, but is designed to fly indoors.
on 13 May 2014
Batteries larger than original put a little sticky tape inside front of canopy to balance helicopter. Longer flights and havent had to use spares yet.
on 12 January 2014
Everything you need for breakages on a V911 copter. Comprehensive and quality set of spares, essential for beginners and recommended for all flyers.
on 8 June 2014
As one of those people who destroys models I bought this.
Not saying you can use all the parts.
You will not regret having spares.
on 5 March 2014
Item just as described, arrived in an reasonable time from the far east. and the main thing! all parts fit perfectly fine with my V911
on 14 December 2013
It came with the helicopter, I havent use them so good signal, I believe is good repairing kit, and good value for it.
on 21 November 2013
Very good value for the money and provided everything I needed to repair my V911 helicopter after lots of crashes.