on 23 April 2015
i bought this thinking it would have the fermentation staple Kombucha in, but unfortunately not. it was only after receiving that i realised this is a small scale down pamphlet type book rather than the actual WF book! silly me! save your money and get the full version
on 11 August 2014
thought it was the bigger book, so can't say.. it's a bit limited.. I'd rather have gotten his older book.Tried out his recipe for sourdough and too complex and not as successful as the one my chef friend taught me.. perfect bread every time.
on 25 August 2014
This little booklet is really the short version of "Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods" by the same author. Both are fabulous - go for the full book if I were you.
on 11 July 2014
Recommended by a friend who is a new convert to fermented vegetables. A pretty slim volume, but have since found that with a little research most of the info can be found for free.
on 8 June 2014
It's high time that someone has taken enormous effort and time to tell the public what we need to do to get better. It is through returning to the ideas of our ancestors that we shall regain our health again. Sandor is a master in explaining what fermentation is all about.
on 4 November 2015
A great little book to love and use ! Full of practical information and recipes you want to try....and indeed I do! The result is a cupboard full of many strange and healthy flavours and colours too!! .....and me? well a healthy gut !
on 30 January 2013
Some interesting things, however I knew most of them.
Might be better for a total beginner to fermentation.
Learnt that chocolate results from fermentation also?
on 21 May 2014
concise,pragmatic,helpful. speedy delivery, surprising tips, opened a new recipe world, what more can I say? i am lost for further things to say
on 21 February 2015
Great start into the world of fermenting, but I switched to his latest book fast.
on 22 January 2015
Small volume but a good starting point