5.0 out of 5 stars Humans; Freaks upon the face of the Earth!
Published 5 months ago by The Boogie Man

1.0 out of 5 stars Cut Price Von Daniken - without the verve.
Published 7 months ago by N. J. Mazonowicz

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm now sure humans are not from earth, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Humans are not from Earth: a scientific evaluation of the evidence (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting read, so much to make you think, recommended to theorists of history being wrong, ancient astronauts. Very true that we are not adapted to this planet, If we had been here longer, like other animals we would have evolved to adapt, but we haven't!

5.0 out of 5 stars Humans; Freaks upon the face of the Earth!, 9 Mar 2014
The Boogie Man (Porthleven, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I have never believed in evolution. It seems self evidently absurd to me, a primitive belief introduced by a primitive tribe into human mutterings. Don’t get me wrong; in any exopolitical situation I would always take the side of the human, against our reptilian overlords, but it has to be said that humans are not well adapted to the planet Earth. This in itself refutes the theory of evolution. Dr Ellis Silver presents this argument in a thought provoking and concise way. The form of humans is repellant and disgusting, we are neither here nor there, neither gods or animals, we are a Frankenstein’s creation dependent on the aetheric transceiver of our brains for survival. Dr Silver makes an error however when he implies that white people go black after a few generations in sunshine. This is obviously not the case and was never the case in colonial times.

I have experienced the feeling of alienation that goes along with being human. Humans appear to be some kind of sick joke, a prank played by Jehovah or God for the amusement and consumption of Reptilian higher -ups. It has to be said that it is the white races who have introduced most of the disharmony and upset on Earth in the last two thousand years. Does this mean that the white races are the most recent alien introduction? I have never thought of it in the timescale suggested by Dr. Silver; that humans were introduced only a few thousand years ago. I will have to think this over for a while. One hopes that he is not referring solely to white people. I believe that there is a constant intermingling of human races throughout the galaxy; the reptoids supervise this and farm humans on this prison planet as they see fit, controlling human consciousness with aetheric transmissions. I believe that it is the reptoids who have created humans as an all- purpose, all- climate, slave and food source.

Dr. Silver fails to take into account the global catastrophic factor. Perhaps the different human races were created during periodic cataclysms as outlined by Allan and Delair. There have been massive shifts in climate and in the orientation of the Earth’s magnetic field over the last few thousand years. Perhaps this has created sudden mutations in life on Earth, again disproving the theory of evolution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 19 May 2014
Well written, informative and thought provoking. Finished in one sitting, I really enjoyed this; it expanded on ideas I had heard and introduced me to some new ideas well worth thinking about.

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 2 May 2014
This book really gets you thinking about where we came from. Couldn't put it down. Finished it in a few hrs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoy to read the book, 12 Aug 2014
Che-Hsiung Liu (UK) - See all my reviews
As a Molecular Biologist myself, I does agree human share similar functions of genes with other species on the earth, as book mentions, from Bacteria, flies, plants and animals, one way to suggest we are part of this big families. However, as author's theory, we are jumping too fast to become what we are if just replying on evolution, The author provides a different view to explain why we are not from earth, crossing different fields to explain and support the theory. In the end, you don't have to agree but you have to admit that "we are not quite fit to our environment, the earth. Perhaps we are just foreigners. Really enjoy to read the book, and hoping more coming from the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 17 July 2014
This book is truly amazing, i had theories about this before reading the book and it really cleared things up a bit. I would love to email you some time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cut Price Von Daniken - without the verve., 31 Dec 2013
I am sure most people of my generation will remember the first time they read Erich Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods and how they were momentarily convinced. After all for all his faults, he was able to construct his arguments with a rhetorical verve that was persuasive and his research (even if misleadingly presented) was interesting and was probably many people's first introduction to such phenomanae as the Easter Island statues.

Unfortunately, those great days of Von Daniken and Charles 'Bermuda Triangle' Berlitz are long gone and instead we are left with Dr Ellis Silver - a kind of Lidls to Von Daniken's Harrods. Supposedly a top ecologist, Silver posits that we are a species not native to this earth but have been dumped on here by an alien race as a sort of punishment for something or other

Points he throws up in evidence include

1) We can't look directly at the sun.
2) We tend to get bad backs
3) If you look out of your window, you'll see a lot of miserable people
4) We like fatty foods rather than food that is good for us
5) We get sunburnt

Most of these arguments are of course pretty specious and easily disprovable with just a moments thought (if we are the only species that likes junk food, why have parks now decided to put up warnings to customers not to feed white bread to ducks?) and at times Silver seems to be arguing against himself or losing his thread (trying to find out which planet we came from, he concludes it was one orbiting a binary star but then says "I'm not sure how we could warm at night on such a planet without clothes or fur..Perhaps we burrow underground and huddle together for warmth).
What really grates is the sheer flimsiness of the book with no references, charts, pictures or any actual supporting material.

If you are really not sure how to spend 1.99 on your kindle then this will give you a good half-hours chuckle, but compared to the great days of loony theorising from Berlitz and Von Daniken, this is poor stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 30 Jun 2014
The book is well argued but stretches the realms of believable in many areas. Good tho to provoke the mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying despite the later chapters, 29 Jun 2014
Promising, novel train of thought, spoilt I thought by speculation on planet and star of origin.

The initial seed of questioning though is first class, and with a longer preamble and description of homo sapien not quite fitting in, it would have been a more refreshing essay.

Worth buying just for the initial seed of thought.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price, 2 Jun 2014
Tiphaine Casteret "Tiff" (ireland) - See all my reviews
nothing that I didn't know, heard before. great if it never crossed your mind before, it will make you want to purchase more books on the subject