5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing - This will blow you away
This was one of the most anticipated books of the year and I know why. I LOVED Divergent as you can read from my review. I was late to the Divergent series party, but on the plus side I only had to wait a few months to get my hand on the sequel and boy was that a long few months. I don't know if I can wait a whole year for the third book in the series.

There...
Published on 2 May 2012 by Mrs. S. K. Mann

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointing following the excellent Divergent
Insurgent is the second book by Veronica Roth, and is also the follow up (unsurprisingly) to Divergent. The second book in what will eventually be a trilogy picks up where the first left off, with Tris and her band of survivors from the events of the previous book attempting to get back on their feet.

There's no point in beating around the bush with this, so...
Published on 14 Dec. 2012 by Crazy Jamie

‹ Previous | 163 64 65131 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Insurgent, 22 May 2014
It was not the best book, but the second book or film is more often not it's taken me a long time to read it because it dragged but I'm hopping its just a bridge you have to cross to get to the end game

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jun. 2012
I simply couldn't put it down. I had to study for an exam at the same time, but found myself reading the book instead. In my opinion it is as good as Divergent. I can't wait for the next book to be out!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, 27 April 2015
This review is from: Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book is amazing and a perfect sequel for the book divergent. It has A LOT of action like the hunger games trilogy which I really enjoyed. Deserving a 5*, I would recommend this book to anyone !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent follow-up to divergent - just as gripping as the ..., 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent follow-up to divergent - just as gripping as the first. Couldn't put it down - loved the complicated relationship between Tris and Tobias and the development of the roll of the faction less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 2 Jun. 2014
Excellent read.

Would recommend if you like the hunger games or anything along those lines, gripping from start to finish.

I just hope the last book doesn't let the series down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely my favourite in the Divergent Trilogy, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved Insurgent. No lie, ONE of the best books I have ever read. Stop reading negative reviews and just read the book!! It's amazing. A really strong plot that carries on from Divergent perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMazInG, 29 Aug. 2013
This book is AWSOME it is really captivating and thrilling it is an amazing other world book. The story has plenty of twist and turns but is not confusing. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ending but slow start, 5 April 2015
This review is from: Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
By the time I had finished reading this book I was hooked and ready for the next. A little slow to start and compared to the first book there wasn't as much content but a great read all the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read...just as gripping as Divergent, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Once you start, the pages just keep turning ...not important whether you are a paperback or a Ebook reader, the characters are so real, the story so compelling...I cannot wait to start Allegiant!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 19 Feb. 2013
Yet another incredible book, if you've read Duvergent you will know the cliffhanger right at the end, this book follows on nicely and there is a very smooth transition from one book to the next.

‹ Previous | 163 64 65131 | Next ›

Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2)