5.0 out of 5 stars It was funny, witty throughout
Not just all about erotic romance. It was funny, witty throughout, depending on your type of humour....I had a few laugh out louds moments during reading this book whilst on holiday....goodness knows what other holidaymakers were thinking....a must have for a light, funny, at time raunchy read....
Published 9 months ago by Doreen Ellison

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Okay, I hate giving authors this kind of criticism but sometimes it is needed. I know the hard work they put into their books but I really didn't like this book.

Published 13 months ago by Keeley Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Mar. 2014
Keeley Smith (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

Firstly, I hate Peaches, she is sexually immature for her age. the words she uses! And she is just so bloody annoying. And then you have Dalton who is not the kind of lead man you wouldn't want in your life. I really didn't like him, he was controlling and selfish, and Peaches just let him walk all over her. I don't know if Peaches will pick Adrian in the later books, and I don't have the strength to read any of them. The main thing that put me off this book is the use of unnecessary words. If you are going to write a book that has sex in it, then please use the words PENIS and Vagina!! I cannot read another sentence with the words 'meat flute' or 'meat flaps' in them!! My god it was cringe worthy... I've never read anything like it.

I nearly quit reading this book at 14% but I never quit reading books, so I made it my mission to keep going because I wanted to read what else could be used instead of penis and vagina. Here is a list of the ones I highlighted.

'hot dog stand'
'freshly waxed cushions of flesh'
'you could have had your meatflaps moistened'
'I can't be riding his choo choo train to O-town'
'This man had clearly been to Pussy school'
'I released his meat flute, melody played'
'I blew your big plans. And also your big salami'
'My runway was wet and ready for him to land his big plane'
'He ran his fingers up and down, moving farther with each stroke, all the way down my coin slot and into my piggy bank'
(THERE IS NOTHING SEXY ABOUT REFERRING TO YOUR VAGINA AS A COIN SLOT!!)
'I stroked the length of his long, thick candy stick'

I'm disappointed as I wanted this book to be a good one, and all the reviewers that liked it made it seem like a better book. I guess I wanted more from this book other than the constant reference to food and meat...

5.0 out of 5 stars It was funny, witty throughout, 7 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nottinghill meets a tame Fifty Shades...., 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I wanted something light, easy, romantic and perhaps a little raunchy and this fit the bill perfectly. I had to forcibly ignore some of the slightly immature sexual language and references, alas the protagonist is only 22 and thinks she has seen it all already so I can happily appreciate her naive mistakes....

I liked it and will most probably read the rest of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaches!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
First book in Peaches Munroe trilogy and I can't recommend these books enough! Great writing, loved all the characters and Peaches gave me some laugh out loud moments. Instantly downloaded the other 2 books.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Am so pleased with my purchase, exactly as described, Superfast delivery.Great service, I will return to this seller and highly recommend to everyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Bridget Jones this reminded me of, 15 April 2014
Laugh out loud moments.
Some cringeworthy words used for body parts
Encouraged to read Book two.
More romance than erotic

3.0 out of 5 stars review, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
It was ok could have been heated up some more to make it more otherwise it was a good read

3.0 out of 5 stars Chick flick read, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Ok, nothing new, beach read, quick holiday book, quite American theme. Not much else to say really, read far worse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
If you can purchase the trilogy in one go, it is the story of Petra known as Peaches life regarding the 3 men in her life. Good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Love it, its fun and sexy all at once. Dalton is a sexy slick caricature, Keith is charming and sexy, and Adrian is hot, hot. Every girls dream team

Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1)