5.0 out of 5 stars fab
Am so pleased with my purchase, exactly as described, Superfast delivery.Great service, I will return to this seller and highly recommend to everyone
Published 14 months ago by CAx

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Okay, I hate giving authors this kind of criticism but sometimes it is needed. I know the hard work they put into their books but I really didn't like this book.

Published 16 months ago by Keeley Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Mar. 2014
Keeley Smith (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

Firstly, I hate Peaches, she is sexually immature for her age. the words she uses! And she is just so bloody annoying. And then you have Dalton who is not the kind of lead man you wouldn't want in your life. I really didn't like him, he was controlling and selfish, and Peaches just let him walk all over her. I don't know if Peaches will pick Adrian in the later books, and I don't have the strength to read any of them. The main thing that put me off this book is the use of unnecessary words. If you are going to write a book that has sex in it, then please use the words PENIS and Vagina!! I cannot read another sentence with the words 'meat flute' or 'meat flaps' in them!! My god it was cringe worthy... I've never read anything like it.

I nearly quit reading this book at 14% but I never quit reading books, so I made it my mission to keep going because I wanted to read what else could be used instead of penis and vagina. Here is a list of the ones I highlighted.

'hot dog stand'
'freshly waxed cushions of flesh'
'you could have had your meatflaps moistened'
'I can't be riding his choo choo train to O-town'
'This man had clearly been to Pussy school'
'I released his meat flute, melody played'
'I blew your big plans. And also your big salami'
'My runway was wet and ready for him to land his big plane'
'He ran his fingers up and down, moving farther with each stroke, all the way down my coin slot and into my piggy bank'
(THERE IS NOTHING SEXY ABOUT REFERRING TO YOUR VAGINA AS A COIN SLOT!!)
'I stroked the length of his long, thick candy stick'

I'm disappointed as I wanted this book to be a good one, and all the reviewers that liked it made it seem like a better book. I guess I wanted more from this book other than the constant reference to food and meat...

2.0 out of 5 stars Pages of nauseating euphemism and stunted, cardboard characters, 11 July 2015
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I grew tired of the amount of cringy euphemisms the author used for sex and sexual parts. The plot was ridiculous and the character seemed to fly through life without any respect for reality. She is described as curvy and not slim but we never find out if this is of the overly large kind or the large curves only kind. We only know she is large enough to be insecure to the core and ready to fall into the arms of a man who clearly is misleading her.

For those of us with wits, we are not surprised when this does not go well - though the manner in which it doesn't was certainly a twist - though an understandable one, given the ridiculousness of the dialogue and actions of the couple.

What especially annoyed me was that the real action of the plot and story could be summed up by her meeting the man, in the first chapter or two, and then it all going wrong (many chapters later, near the end) and then the later romantic interest shortly after. The entirety of the middle section of the book could likely be cut, or summarised significantly.

To top it off, this insufferably insecure woman who - by all accounts - has never been someone to throw herself at men or have too much interest from them, then throws herself into the arms of a new one!

By all means read this story if you like things such as breasts being called peaches and romance being described in the nauseating tone of a mother desperately lonely with too much imagination for the naming of body parts, but don't expect any realism to your tale and don't expect any of the characters to have grown by the end of the book, where the story seems doomed to begin again in the next book. Do, however, expect many giggles at the sheer absurdity of the action.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 14 Jun. 2015
Jude Faulkner - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Supposed to be adults but full of immature adults. Main character talks like she's a teen. Like other reviewers I found the stupid names for body parts irritating. Not for me. Only given 2 stars for the storyline which could have been so,so much better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nottinghill meets a tame Fifty Shades...., 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I wanted something light, easy, romantic and perhaps a little raunchy and this fit the bill perfectly. I had to forcibly ignore some of the slightly immature sexual language and references, alas the protagonist is only 22 and thinks she has seen it all already so I can happily appreciate her naive mistakes....

I liked it and will most probably read the rest of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 24 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Bridget Jones this reminded me of, 15 April 2014
Laugh out loud moments.
Some cringeworthy words used for body parts
Encouraged to read Book two.
More romance than erotic

3.0 out of 5 stars review, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
It was ok could have been heated up some more to make it more otherwise it was a good read

3.0 out of 5 stars Chick flick read, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Ok, nothing new, beach read, quick holiday book, quite American theme. Not much else to say really, read far worse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
If you can purchase the trilogy in one go, it is the story of Petra known as Peaches life regarding the 3 men in her life. Good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Love it, its fun and sexy all at once. Dalton is a sexy slick caricature, Keith is charming and sexy, and Adrian is hot, hot. Every girls dream team

Stardust (Peaches Monroe, Book 1)