5.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops at a reasonable price
If you just need a pair of flip flops for the shower down the gym and don't want tp the inflated prices for a brand name, these fit the bill.
Published 11 months ago by Gerry

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH THE SIZES
These flip flops/sandals are OK for the money. But, I ordered a size 6 for my son to use as slippers around the house and they are way too small.
Fortunately my wife is a size 4 and they fit her perfectly.
Either these are small in size or somebody put the wrong size sticker on the pair I bought.
Published 11 months ago by BILLY KANE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops at a reasonable price, 24 Sep 2013
Gerry "Chunky" (Weymouth, Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH THE SIZES, 8 Sep 2013
Fortunately my wife is a size 4 and they fit her perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful sandals., 22 Jun 2014
I completely and utterly love these sandals. I've had them for 6 months when I had a toe infection and couldn't wear slippers. They're warm in winter (weird but true because of the foam sole) and cool in summer (being sandals!). They're great for outdoors, indoors, wet places and dry. Comfy, durable (I've worn them every day) and just completely awesome. I'm going to buy another pair as now my toe has healed, I'm still wearing them constantly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 2 May 2014
I bought 2 pairs of these flip flops, 1 size 9 for myself (size 8) and 1 size 11 for my son (size 10) Neither size fits!! I have had to use my sons size 11 for myself and give the others away. Poor material and drastic under-sizing. Not the type of product I would expect to find on the Amazon web site. Definitely not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Mar 2014
fantastic item, I have a permanent swollen right foot due to a work accident and cannot find a shoe to fit, these are fantastic as the velcro strap is just what i needed to fit my foot perfectly, very well made and a great price, delivery was very quick as well which means I don't have to wear the nhs black support boot any more,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 10 May 2014
I bought these for going out into the garden. I keep them by the patio doors so that I don't have to search for shoes. They fit well and had a low price. I would not want to walk a long distance with them but they are ideal for what I wanted them for.

They would be ideal for the local swimming pool or gym too.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Slippers", 27 Dec 2013
Relatively good for the price. Comfortable enough to wear. One problem however is when wet the inside of the sole is very slippery and foot slides about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Velcro Flip Flop Mule Sandals Size 6 to 12 UK - SPORTS BEACH SHOWER.., 19 Sep 2013
I bought a pair of these Men's Velcro Flip Flop Mule Sandals, they were a great price and extremely comfortable, great bargain and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great width adjusting flip-flop, 31 July 2013
i have a wide foot and hate the normal between the toe thongs. These are great for around the house in the summer as well as holidays and trips to swimming pool. will be well used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Indoor shoes for idling, 26 May 2014
DFVanhegan "Don Vanhegan" (Little Sandhurst) - See all my reviews
These are sound value for indoor use but I find they slip ,off when I doze off watching the interesting TV programmes. Never mind; they slip back on again easily. I am delighted with them

D.V.