4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: HOW TO WRITE A BOOK: In Less Than 7- 14 Days That Will Make You Money Forever (Kindle Edition)
I thought the book gave relevant information and clarifies an easy process to follow. Now I will be able to do similar in a more effective manner. It may be useful if the author geared some of the information towards a UK market such as legal issues and whether they apply here

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Darren, 2 Oct 2013
I found this book helpful. Darren shares his experience and writes logically. The information is valuable and helpful for anyone considering publishing on the Kindle platform.

5.0 out of 5 stars STEP BY STEP GUIDE, 27 Nov 2013
If you are considering writing an eBook and do not know how and where to start than this book will definitely help you.
According to Darren, there are 3 key elements to consider while writing an eBook that readers will enjoy- research, unique content and creating a solid outline to guide you all the way.
There's a lot of information in there!
Follow the various strategies and you will be on the way to writing and publishing an eBook containing 5-10,000 words in 7-14 days. Hopefully, you will also make money for your efforts!
Go ahead. Buy this book.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Sep 2013
I enjoyed this book because the author gave a step by step guide on how to research and write a non-fiction book. There are many how to write books on Amazon, this book is different because Darren Stock also discusses marketing and making use of author central. Before reading this book I didn't realise how important your author central account can be. The same can be said regarding tracking your book sales - this was illustrated in the book. Additionally I found his writing style straight to the point and easy to follow.

The author gave me a copy of the book for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent informative start to helping me begin to write my eBook, 11 July 2013
I'd been considering writing an eBook for quite some time, but quite frankly I didn't know where to start, how I would make money from the book etc. I initially started searching for the answers on the Internet and was eventually lead to Darren's book. It provided me with all the answers to my questions and loads more that previously I hadn't even considered. I now feel, that with the information that I gathered from Darren's book I am ready to begin to write my own. Wish me luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction on how to write a profitable eBook How ..., 26 Nov 2013
A great introduction on how to write a profitable eBook

How to write an eBook in less than 7 - 14 days is a well formatted and well written Kindle book. It's a relatively short book, contains no fluff and Darren Stock's writing style is get to the point which makes the book an enjoyable read. Not only will you learn how to write an eBook but you will also discover how to market your book and use Amazon Author Central.

If you are considering writing an eBook then I recommend you pick this one up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some very useful tips, 12 Oct 2013
Thanks for this Darren, I usually turn a blind eye to self help books because they usually entice people to buy solely to turn a profit. Although I have read a number of books on self publication thus included a few handy tips I had yet to discover. All in all a useful read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the label!!, 7 Oct 2013
If you are even vaguely interested in writing an e-book especially for kindle via Amazon, then READ THIS BOOK!
I found everything I needed to know on how to achieve my objectives explained in an easy to read and understandable format. Well done Darren!!

4.0 out of 5 stars From Concept to cover, 30 Sep 2013
HOW TO WRITE AN EBOOK: IN LESS THAN 7-14 DAYS - That Will Make You Money Forever, by Darren Stock is an excellent resource for the neophyte in the world of e-books.

That being said, I also found a number of hints and links for the more advanced user.

Stock discusses how to overcome obstacles to writing and how to research and create your manuscript.

I found the book easy to read and the information quickly decipherable. The conversational style that he uses feels like sitting across the kitchen table having him explain things to you. It is heartening for the new writer to have this information at hand as it covers all aspects of writing an e-book from concept to cover; from marketing to sales.

There is a section on the Amazon affiliate program as well as reminders of the requirements to comply with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regarding affiliate links.

Some of the links it contains are broken or the destination page does not offer what it did when the book was written. That is one of the problems when using links to pages you don't have control over - they may change.

However, as an excerpt from the book's page at Amazon states, "I will update my book and Amazon will let you know so you can download the updated version. Yes, updates for life for the price of a coffee!"

A bonus the author provides is a link to a free download of his book, Twitter Marketing Guide as well as an excerpt and link to purchase his Five Steps to Earn Money with YouTube.

I recommend this book as a handy reference guide for writing an e-book.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a digital copy of this book free from the author. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

4.0 out of 5 stars book review, 29 May 2014
Great book. You will not regret the purchase. I will be using much of the suggestion he put in his book. He lost a star because I would have loved to have some links to kindle book cover templates or software. Buy it.