on 5 September 2015
Hello

Please don't download. There is a man behind Angela who asks you all these questions, he taking photos of you. If you have kids/ siblings who play this DELETE IT. I don't wanna scare anyone but I have been so frightened after downloading and playing this app. Luckily I cover my camera with duck tape so he have no pictures of me.
on 17 May 2015
I downloaded this app to investigate the hack. But all the stuff I heard didn't happen. There was no creepy man knocking on my door. Or no personal questions asked or any of the nonsense. In fact I bet someone had a hack in there phone already and just thought it was a hack. So don't always believe the comments. In fact I really enjoy this game.
on 7 December 2014
I once had this game but didn't notice the man in eye thing. However, angela did ask me personal questions and I was amazed, not scared. However, I became suspicious as to why I was being asked these questions an there is a feature where angela can see your face. After this, the rumours added to my fear and I deleted the game straight away.
on 3 January 2015
Really good as you can do quizzes and talk about girly stuff next amazing proper cool
on 28 July 2015
Disgusted by this app. Deleted upon opening having read reviews before unfortunately purchasing game. A sick individual using a camera to get access to women and children. Amazon please sort this out as following first couple of reviews, why was this app not immediately taken off following a through review and reported to the Police..?
on 28 July 2014
DON'T GET THIS APP.
There is a man behind her eyes. He can see you and if you take a screen shot and zoom in you will see a room with a man in. Verry dangerous don't download for your own safety. If you want to see really how bad it is before you open the app be sure the cover the camera. MAKE SURE YOUNG KIDS DON'T HAVE THIS APP!
on 3 January 2015
OMG NEVER GET THIS APP!!!I said to Angela .that why are you wanting to know where I live ? Angela said.I HAVE A KNIFE GOOD FOR YOUR INSIDE! I mean who says that so my dad works as a police and he wrote it down on a Note and took it to the policies chief and the police says they will try to find the kidnappers. So stay calm please .
on 17 April 2014
At first i always use to play on talking angela until news started spreading that there's a man in a room in her eye who appears to be a pedo. So I investigated by zooming in on the cats eye and its true. A man is in a room looking at you in the camera so please do not get this app. Inappropriate for children and not recommended.
on 12 February 2015
I am not kidding put if you have this app please delete it because behind the eyes of angalena (spell check) there is a hacker. It asks you personal information and little children are giving it out therefore they are in danger. If you know anyone who has this app please make them delete it, it for your own safety. Thank you...
on 24 July 2015
I first got this game and thought it was friendly for kids and it was a mechanical friend. I played for 2 days until I saw a window in her I eye. I thought it was an illusion.but she did asks what's your name but do not Wright or speak to her cause the hacker is going to give a last goodbye to home and a creepy hello to you