on 27 June 2013
The authors' personal anecdotes throughout were reassuring because it reminded me that having difficulty conceiving is NORMAL. The book was an easy read and very to the point. I've been reading a lot online and got confused and disheartened by the vast array of discussion boards and 'personal advice' pages. This syphoned all the facts down into one clear and reliable source. I learned about little things in my lifestyle that have been preventative in my efforts to get pregnant (particularly stress... about not being pregnant!). Thank you for sharing your advice and experiences and for shedding light onto simple actions (the to do list) that I can start with now.
on 3 July 2013
The great thing about this book is that it doesn't just give you helpful tips and advice, it comes from people who've actually practised what they're preaching. It's clear, concise and, best of all, honest. It's also something you don't have to stick to religiously. There's a lot of choice in terms of how to try, and it gives you all the info on the pros and cons of each point. Some of the suggestions it makes are perfect for us, and others we may just miss out. We're still trying but it's already helped us decided on what we're going to do next, and certainly laid some of the worries we've been having to rest.
on 25 June 2013
My son and his partner have been trying for a baby for sometime now, without success. They keep telling us that there doesn't seem to be much useful information or advise out there, and they're getting a bit despondent. I was therefore delighted to come across this new release, which I've passed on to him. His partner has already read it. She found it easy to read and thankfully missing technical mumbo jumbo. She says she particularly likes the To Do items. They are now drawing up an action plan and feel a lot more positive about the future. Fingers crossed!
on 29 July 2013
I bought this book because it wasn't expensive, and it's not too long!
There is lots of useful information inside for both you and your other half, granted most of it is common sense stuff but its still very helpful to see it in the context of trying to get pregnant.
I liked the focus on you and your relationship being the slid basis for bringing a baby into the world.
Recommended if yore starting out on your journey of conception like we are.
on 25 June 2013
My daughter has been married for over a year. No babies yet but this books has lots of sensible and practical advice and information about the baby making progress. Fun too!

I shall be passing on the e book details and might even buy it for them!
on 9 November 2013
Practical sensible guidance for anyone trying for a baby, only comment would be that it seems to be focused on those trying for a first child (eg have regular date nights, go out socialising) - when if your trying for number 2, its not as easy to get out!