5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!
One word - amazing!!! Could not put this book down!!! I loved every minute of it and didn't want it to end!!! Can not wait for the next book!!! I need to know more!!!!
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars .....
This series is dragging out and I'm getting really bored honestly. It is really badly written and I feel that all these books are intensely sexist and portray women as naive sensitive damsels in distresses which really annoys me. It is a really typical vampire romance like twilight which is again boring and predictable, I think the whole book basically says, you can't...
Published 3 days ago by Rhianna

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 26 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the next new movie vamp series, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
Really really enjoyed this series. Different, new and exciting. Well done Bella Forest, I shall be looking to read more of what you have written!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure awesome-ness, 2 July 2013
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
Just simply amazing! Words fail me.this book literally had me crying which is a first and ive read a lot! Can't wait for the next it's just brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series, 27 Jun 2013
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
Sofia and Derek are happily living together but the presence of Derek's father Gregor is taking its toll, Gregor is openly breaking Derek's rules and making rules of his own in an effort to drive a wedge between the couple, one of these new rules sends Sofia off to the catacombs to live. With tension building it's only a matter of time before a collision occurs between father and son, who will win and what damage will be done in the meantime. What will happen as the blood in the chilling chamber gets lower, if there's a culling will Sofia and Derek's relationship survive and what will the Naturals make of Sofia now she's living with them.
Ben is with the hunters but is struggling with life away from Sofia, will revenge be everything he thought it would be and will it bring him peace. Ben also gave me the best lines, without giving anything away it's the part where when talking to Claudia he says "you crazy bitch" and it goes on from there.
Sofia is struggling with dreams and visions and both her and Derek are plagued with their own insecurities regarding their relationship.

Wow..I just loved this book although I must admit I struggled at first but this wasn't the fault of the book it had only been about a week since I read Salvation by Erica Stevens so I went back and re-read A Shade of Vampire 2 and was good to go. This Series is fantastic and I just can't wait for the next one, Bella Forest has quickly become one of my favourite authors, I don't know how many books are in this series but with every book we get so much more that I can't see it ending anytime soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars good light read, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
Good books for light reading but a bit of a swizz that they are only 300 or so pages long. If you read quick like me you end up buying a book every few days

5.0 out of 5 stars *****, 31 May 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read couldn't put the book down. More books to follow cant wait to read them all. Recommend these books

5.0 out of 5 stars a shade of vampire 1,2,3,4, 22 May 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
reading a shade of vampire 5 now cant put it down very good read have read all so far and i may not be a teenager but im enjoying the books this could be a good movie up there with Twilight xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 May 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
You just won't be disappointed with the whole Novaks story. Worth every penny that I spend on them . Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 19 May 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
I just cannot put these books down. I love the whole plot, the characters and everything. I would recommend to Anyone who wants to escape into another world

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand (Kindle Edition)
Having put these books down they are so good it's ruining my family life I need to get a grip lol

A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand