5.0 out of 5 stars My son Loves it
Well my son was so excited when he seen this and he loves it . . . . . .. . Good quality and a good item :-)
Published 7 months ago by Ceri1980

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Live Up To The Hype
Published 6 months ago by William Bullement

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Live Up To The Hype, 29 Mar 2014
The board itself was not too shabby, nice and strong; but it turned out it was all show as the griptape tore easily and left bare wood around the edge. At first I dismissed this as just my rough skating, but after a few ollies one of the trucks just snapped and rendered the board unusable. As I then you turned the board over to inspect the damage I found the poor steering mechanism had bored into the board, ruining the design. Don't be fooled by the seemingly good value of this item, even as a relative beginner like me I would strongly advise saving your pennies and invest £30+ in a decent skateboard that will last. This board certainly did not prove worthy of "Pro Trick" as a simple ollie broke it. I hope this review has proved helpful to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son Loves it, 5 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very inexpensive, 21 Dec 2013
good for the money .Just hardboard ply but as I say a good price for a starter board..hope it lasts a while...

3.0 out of 5 stars skateboard, 21 Mar 2014
i bought this skateboard for my 11 year old grandson and he thinks its cool!!!!,so thats good enough for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointing, 26 Sep 2014
My son bought this for himself with his pocket money and was extremely excited to try it out when it arrived. It looked the part and he was really pleased with his purchase. Unfortunately a set of the wheels broke off within half an hour of him using it, and he was only learning to balance...he wasn't even trying any 'stunts'!!!. To say he was gutted is an understatement!
You get what you pay for :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars It was 'ok', 13 Jun 2014
It's a half decent board. My issue with it is that the trucks aren't big enough so the wheels clip the bottom of the board when you turn sharply causing the board to stop completely so now I have to buy extras
Also when it first arrived it was chipped before I had even got onto it

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 24 April 2014
Very disappointed with this product which has broken in two only 8 weeks after purchasing it for my sons birthday!

2.0 out of 5 stars Trucks!!!, 16 April 2014
It was a good bored at first but after few day the tape tore off and one of the trucks broke off completely! Not worth spending the money on

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014