5.0 out of 5 stars Good because it is natural and handy to pop in ...
Good because it is natural and handy to pop in your bag and take out with you It is ideal to sweeten coffees and teas and similar drinks. Definitely would keep buying when I have run out. I recommend to anyone who wants to lose weight and improve their diet as it is better than sugar.
Published 12 months ago by Carol

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sugar
No matter how hard I try, I simply cannot find an adequate substitute and cannot enjoy my coffee sans sweetening. The description of this product gives rise to unfulfilled expectations.
I am using my order up by including one stick with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Published 6 months ago by Stuart Farmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good because it is natural and handy to pop in ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Natvia 100 % Natural Sweetener 80 Sticks (Pack of 1) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff- takes about a week to get used to, 28 Feb 2014
This was perfect for what I wanted it for. The coffee machines in work offer sugar/ no sugar options. The 'with sugar' option is about 3 teaspoons of the unhealthy sticky stuff, and the without sugar option gives you all the great tastes of the coffee machines insides, without the sweetness! So now I can take the no sugar option, and slip one of these in... GREAT! It takes about a week to get used to the subtle difference in taste, well it did for me anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good sweetener, 30 Jan 2014
The first time I tried Natvia was at EAT. I found it quite nice compared to artifical sweetener. Now I am on diet I only use this and I am really happy with it as I don't feel the taste of the sweetener in my yogurt.
But I would say that for baking it is not the ideal as the taste is stronger maybe because it has been warmed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with coffee, 13 Feb 2014
The box states it was developed with coffee in mind and indeed it works very well in this context, with no nasty after-taste or "gas" like some sweeteners can give. I don't think I'd be able to tell it from a cup with sugar in to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natvia 100% natural sweetener., 28 Mar 2014
Excellent as it does not have any calories in! My husband takes it to work and uses it in his coffee. You can also buy a tub and use to sprinkle some over food such as your breakfast cereal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just sweet enough, 26 May 2014
Using this in my coffee and I don't think it's as sweet as sugar but definitely takes the edge off. No calories and it's natural so great if your trying to cut back on sugar.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not for Tea., 12 Sep 2014
I use it as sweetener 90% of the time and it's great in camomile tea and coffees, however it does change the taste of normal tea significantly. My boyfriend refused to drink it when I made him a cup of earl grey with stevia. Other than that, it's a fantastic product and I love it that it's all natural and healthy unlike Canderel. I wish it was sold at a price closer to that of normal sugar though; it's till too pricey to substitute sugar completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweetener, 2 May 2014
Already measured out for you and has a great flavour and resembles sugar! Definitely recommend this product to those looking for a sweeter that's natural!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, 22 Jun 2014
R. Kirkham - See all my reviews
Tastes just as good as sugar but without the calories and you can also sprinkle it on porridge or cereal. Didn't like the taste in tea though...

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best sweetener I have had, 30 Sep 2014
J. Dickinson (Bournemouth, Dorset) - See all my reviews
This is the best sweetener I have had, the most natural, and has no bitter aftertaste, no aspartame, or other harmful chemicals.