on 3 July 2014
Recently joined the Tone It Up community on their website so I was keen to see if this DVD was as engaging as Katrina & Karena's You Tube & website videos. I wasn't disappointed! Easy to follow routines and a selection of workouts to choose from! The girls lead the routines whilst on a beautiful beach- it's as if you're there too! Would recommend for sure! Please Amazon will you be stocking the 2nd edition Beach Babe 2 DVD?
on 9 November 2014
Best workouts I've done in a long time and the best part is that these girls don't just put out DVDs they also are active on the Tone It Up website releasing weekly workout schedules and give you loads of advice on food (not that I listen all that much to the food bit but they are fabulous)! Look forward to my workouts every day! toneitup.com check them out :)
on 27 April 2014
Really helpful and they tell you what muscles you are working out when you are doing a work out at on a specific area
on 3 November 2014
I bought this because I work out at home alot, I have quite a few dvds and I bought this one along with total body sculpt. I watched this one first and after approx 5 mins had to switch off ....I could not take it seriously! I put in the other dvd, Total body sculpt and had a great workout! The following day I thought I'll give the beach babes another chance....I got in about 20 mins and had to stop from boredom!!! I didnt feel as if I was doing any thing exept a few squats and pretending to be on a surfboard!! If you take your workouts seriously and want to get your body into shape then this is NOT the dvd for you. I can recommend total body sculpt, all Nel mcandrews, jillian michaels, and davinas fit in 15 if you use weights over 3kilo or work up to over 3kilos, I now use 4-5 kilos. Also if you really want to lose weight and get in shape...INSANITY and if you're short on time T25 is exellent!
on 10 October 2014
Great DVD with enough workouts to avoid getting stuck in a routine. The TiU trainers demo the moves instead of presuming you know what they're talking about. The HIIT section is a good workout and can be combined with the other workouts for a full body routine.
on 6 August 2014
Love this DVD it's helped me to tone and slim down. Some if the sections are hard but that what you want. Deffo feel like I've worked out after this. I also love the king and lean that gives you a great stretch
on 29 November 2013
A good mixture of cardio and toning routines. The background music is quite annoying as you can't hear the instructions very well. OK otherwise but the Beach Babe 2 is much better than this one.
on 26 April 2016
Just what I was looking for, a good variety of short workouts. Quick delivery was an added bonus.
on 6 August 2014
they are kinda annoying, but the youtube vids work so I'm waiting to see the changes
on 10 September 2014
Brilliant dvd, with great exercises and down to earth trainers :)