Price:£15.00 - £24.99

on 18 February 2015
The width was fine and very comfortable but the seam at the front caught on my toes. It seemed to be turned up somehow rather than flat and it was uncomfortable A larger size would have been too big.
The cost of returning this item was prohibitive especially when the cost of petrol to drive to the post office and the parking one would have to pay.
I will think twice before buying from someone who is not Amazon whose returns are usually free.
on 31 October 2014
Would recommend ordering in a size bigger than your usual show size.
on 3 March 2015
I love them and have bought another pair in white. I've also bought two pairs (pink and purple for my daughter) and two pairs of the men's version for my husband. As everyone says, it's important to buy one size larger than your normal shoe size. The 5 fitted perfectly and I'm a 4 normally.
on 29 November 2015
I've had Animal slippers in the past and when I saw the price of these I wasn't expecting them to be the same quality as they were more than half the price I have paid previously but I can't find anything wrong with them. They keep my feet lovely and warm and they are comfortable which is all I need from my slippers but these are also pretty. I'm a size 4 but I bought a size 5 so that I could wear thick socks with them and they are still quite roomy.
on 4 February 2015
These boot slippers arrived well packaged and within 3 days. I am a 5.5 and ordered a 6 and they are perfect fit, with or without socks. They are tall enough to be warm and don't have a horribly thick sole. I have been wearing them for a few days and the bottoms haven't subsided at all. Really I just don't want to take them off! Also well worth the money as they had a £25 shop sticker on them. Love, love, LOVE!!!
on 25 January 2015
I read the reviews before buying and quite a few said that these slippers came up quite small. They were correct. If I had tried them on in a shop I would probably have gone for a larger. However they are just about ok and so not worth the bother of changing them. On the plus side, they are very warm and I am always appreciative of cosy feet.
on 3 May 2015
Lovley warm slippers. Usually size 5, but will need size 6 as too small.
on 27 February 2015
We never originally got our order but the company was great and immediately sent out a replacement. These are quality, comfortable slippers and have a zip up the back to help ease your feet in. Well worth the money and don't fall apart like other similar slippers tried.
on 26 March 2015
a little disappointed that the back zip did not go from the heel up !! I should have examined the detail a little closer !! However, my daughter is absolutely delighted with them !! So nothing wasted ! They are very good quality.
on 15 May 2015
Bought for my girlfriend, went up a size and a half on what she is, fit perfectly. As other views state, go up a few sizes. She wears them all the time as they keep her feet "toastie" apparently