Size: One size|Colour: Navy Border|Change

on 5 November 2013
Great umbrella! Opens very easily! I cannot believe I didn't buy one sooner!
Kept perfectly dry and could still see where I was going!
If its good enough for the queen!!!!!!!!
on 24 October 2013
Ive been looking for this type of umbrella for a while and am pleased that I chose this one. the frame seems strong and it folds and opens easily.
on 9 February 2016
Can't quite believe I'm raving about an umbrella but this is genuinely one of the best purchases I've made in a very long time! I live in a very windy and hilly part of the coast and ordered this item after my cheaper umbrella was turned inside out and snapped five steps from my front door! This one is however still going strong, surviving the gales and keeping me dry. A brilliant brolly, well worth the money. Would recommend to anyone.
on 1 October 2013
good quality, sturdy umbrella which fits right over you to keep you dry & you can still see where you are going!
on 1 February 2014
I purchased this umbrella for myself. I am very pleased with it. I have had ample chance to use it with all the rain and am very pleased with it
on 20 November 2013
This umbrella is exactly the same as the Fulton Birdcage-1 Umbrella I have with the black border. Actually it seems more stylish in black. I don't know why they offer this one claiming to be women's. I suggest looking at the Fulton Birdcage-1 Umbrella for plenty of comments on this umbrella and more colours. Fast courier delivery. It is made of transparent PVC for clear vision on a rainy day. Fiber glass ribs. People can feel save when we put up this umbrella. No sharp ends. It has the easiest mechanism to open and close I have ever seen. It covers whole head and protects shoulders. Large dome 87cm diameter/wide with a depth of 46 cm and 93cm long. It is very light. It looks dusty on purpose for whatever reason.
on 20 May 2014
This is a good quality umbrella and is handy in the rain protecting well with vision. Sturdy and well made.
on 12 December 2015
Very strong umbrella, use talcum powder inside after its dried out from the rain to stop it sticking.
on 12 January 2016
A great umbrella, so much better than any i have had before. It's strong and sturdy without being heavy. Easy to see through while your walking and is a lot easier to avoid hitting people with it in crowds due to the curved design. the plastic is waxy and of course waterproof. The design also stops strong winds from turning it inside out. Best of all it keeps you dry as a bone.
on 28 February 2014
I've been dry as a bone with this lovely umbrella. Another bonus is that crossing the road is much safer as traffic is never obscured from vision. It is quite a long umbrella though. I am 5'5" and it's just right for me, but for shorter women it may be difficult to walk with when collapsed and folded. But I can't complain, its excellent.