on 7 December 2013
I find this to be full featured, yet easy to use vector graphics software, which I think is capable of competing with some much higher priced software.

Less successful is the bitmap photo editing side. Though the cloning and erase functions are good, I find myself using other software when doing any serious photo editing.
on 18 April 2014
This is a very good package and good value for money too. A strong competitor to CorelDraw (Home/Student) since it is quicker and cheaper. I found the Freehand Tool exceptionally slick and easy to use for linework drawing, especially when you adjust the smoothing gauge. Fully supports layers and blending modes for Photoshop export/import. Also, the online video tutorials are very clear and helpful. If your requirement is mainly or exclusively photo work, then maybe Photoshop Elements or Lightroom might be a better bet, but for all-round graphics, design, and bitmap editing I thought this one hard to beat.
on 24 December 2013
Primary purchase was for its ability to handle .eps files but it has proved a versatile package capable of 3D rendered graphics and easy photo design work. For the money extremely good value.
on 28 February 2015
I wanted this to do logos big enough to make car door stickers but its not really meant for that. Smaller logos yes but not the big things I wanted.
Its pretty nifty if you paly around with photos but that wasn't my need.
The bit I didn't like was that loading this wiped off all a lot of other applications MS paint, Adobe etc and left just this. All good if you do a lot of picture enhancements but not what I wanted. Not the fault of the product, I should have spent more money to get what I wanted
on 19 March 2014
This isn't worth the bother. I bought it change photographs, create new photographic images and create covers for science fiction and horror novels. Frankly you'd be better off using the money to buy lots of pencils or paint brushes and pieces of paper. The processes in this so-called photo and graphic designer are so basic and clumsy there's really nothing you can do with it. And don't expect any help from the useless 'help' mode or the online website.

Unless you've got several thousand to spend on CGI technology then the best way of creating your own pictures is by hand.
on 12 August 2015