5.0 out of 5 stars top trumps are great and dr who is even better, 28 Jun. 2014
someone somewhere (somewhere in the universe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
top trumps are great and dr who is even better so both together at the tiny price of just over six quid brand new is such a bargain that I could not help myself I had to buy it...

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
BOUGHT THIS FOR MY FRIENDS SON WHO IS A BIG BIG FAN OF DR WHO AND HE LOVED IT. GREAT GAME. LOTS OF CARDS

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 16 Jan. 2014
J. L. Walters (Powys Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
we are told the top trumps was a perfect gift for our neice who is a Dr Who fan, the family enjoy playing the game with her

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, do unusual for a big dr who ..., 24 July 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
Fantastic item, do unusual for a big dr who fan... It was a real bargain too!! Really happy, fast delivery & just as described, my nephew will love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson was so pleased to see so many top trump cards and we ..., 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
My grandson was so pleased to see so many top trump cards and we had fun playing at Christmas. You can also use any top trump card sets in the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Top Trumps Game.., 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
My 10 year old game loves this because there is so many different ways to play the game in this version. Kept my boys quiet for hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Nov. 2014
Z. Evans - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
Great game and Multi-Use aswell as you can use any of the card in the pack or any other set of top trumps. Fun for all the family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
Bought as a christmas present for a 10 year old who loves dr who! Delivered very quickly, many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
Great game for a good price and prompt shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo (Toy)
As I am a Dr Who fan (along with my brother, and Top Trumps playing partner) then I had to have this, especially since I saved around £15 buying from Amazon (it is £24.99 from another site, which I have used regularly.) To recap, Top Trumps Tournament games (I have the Original game, along with the Fifa World Cup edition, which I purchased from charity shops) add a better way to play Top Trumps, as you compete in mini games; with a maximum of 3 cards (Hi-Lo (3), Shoot Out (1), Head to Head (3) and My Pack (3) - the other two categories are Steal a Peg and Win 2 Pegs. This speeds up game play as you only need 9 pegs to start the final round. Here, the winner gets 9 cards, and your opponent(s) get a card for each peg they have collected. Although having 9 cards does not necessarily guarantee victory, as I have found out on numerous occasions. The Top Trumps Turbo games are nearly identical to the above description, except for one detail. Instead of the spinner, which you flick with a finger, you get an electric spinner. I really like this for 2 reasons. 1, The original spinner is temperamental and sometimes hardly moves, and 2, with the original spinner, there were times when it landed between two categories. For arguments sake, say Steal a Peg and Head to Head. When this happens, my brother and I usually spin again. With the addition of the electronic spinner, the category is clearly lit up, hence no more arguments. You get six related packs included with this Dr Who edition (Robots, Aliens, Enemies, Stories, Companions, and Humans.) All in all, in my humble opinion, a Top Trumps Tournament Turbo edition is a worthwhile purchase, but only at the right price.

Doctor Who Top Trumps Turbo