5.0 out of 5 stars Makes all the difference when reading
This stand is made of foam that is sturdy enough to support the reader but folds easily so it's fine to pack it tightly in a case. Its not until you use the stand that you realise how much easier it is than constantly holding the reader. I've used mine on an aeroplane on the tray which is very comfortable, as is using on the train or on a bedside table whilst in bed...
Published 15 months ago by Monkey Toed Freak

3.0 out of 5 stars Nearly returned it!
Published 9 months ago by B. A. Baker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes all the difference when reading, 18 Aug 2013
Monkey Toed Freak (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
A great idea that is very well made. I always pack it in my bag nowadays, it takes it no more space than the reader when fitted into my holdall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 17 Nov 2013
I love this. It sits on your lap nicely and it makes things a lot easier when sitting in bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea!, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: coz-e-reader® Daring Red and Black tablet stand (Accessory)
This is a fantastic product! What a clever idea! I use mine everywhere and couldn't be without it! I can catch up on my favourite shows in comfort on the train, follow recipes easily when cooking and then settle down for a bit of bed-time reading! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!!! Great product!, 6 Nov 2013
I love my tablet coz-e-reader!! Spend so much time watching films on my iPad on the train. This tablet cushion means I don't have to hold it the whole time. Don't know what I would do without it now!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nearly returned it!, 7 Feb 2014
B. A. Baker (Surrey, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was disappointed when I received this iPad stand. It was so fatly and solidly stuffed that the iPad kept just falling out of it. I packed it up to send back, but because that seemed and awful bother looked at it again. I then unpicked - well cut actually - one of the seams and pulled out loads of stuffing. After being re-sewn it became usable and I now use it nearly all the time, so it is useful after all.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Mar 2014
Excellent quality and tablet fits in it perfectly. Material quality os great. Will order more as gifts in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius idea, 30 Aug 2013
This is a brilliant idea, I recently took one on holiday and it was perfect for propping up my kindle and avoiding the sand, when lying on a sun lounger. Its great too when you are sitting in an armchair, before I had it I used to balance my kindle on a cushion... a great gift for kindle owners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!!, 7 Nov 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister for Christmas.
When i received the box i opened to take a look and test it out - safe to say that i have now kept the coz-e-reader for myself and will be purchasing another one for my sister for Christmas! What a great idea - i now don't know what i did without it, reading in bed. Fantastic and thank you, great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for watching films., 30 Aug 2013
After using the coz-e-reader for my kindle I was tempted by the larger size for my ipad. This is perfect for watching a movie when you are cooking or ironing as it keeps the tablet at a better angle than the folding cover. I also love it for watching movies in bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 Mar 2014
Initially I was disappointed with this because of the tight fit, it meant I had to take my kindle out of the case to use the stand. after closer inspection I saw some stitching, once I un picked it the pouch at the front was much bigger and this allowed me to fit my kindle in without removing the case. really pleased with it now :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›