5.0 out of 5 stars Makes all the difference when reading
This stand is made of foam that is sturdy enough to support the reader but folds easily so it's fine to pack it tightly in a case. Its not until you use the stand that you realise how much easier it is than constantly holding the reader. I've used mine on an aeroplane on the tray which is very comfortable, as is using on the train or on a bedside table whilst in bed...
Published 21 months ago by Monkey Toed Freak

3.0 out of 5 stars Nearly returned it!
Published 15 months ago by B. A. Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes all the difference when reading, 18 Aug. 2013
Monkey Toed Freak (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
A great idea that is very well made. I always pack it in my bag nowadays, it takes it no more space than the reader when fitted into my holdall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea!, 6 Nov. 2013
This is a fantastic product! What a clever idea! I use mine everywhere and couldn't be without it! I can catch up on my favourite shows in comfort on the train, follow recipes easily when cooking and then settle down for a bit of bed-time reading! Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nearly returned it!, 7 Feb. 2014
B. A. Baker (Surrey, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was disappointed when I received this iPad stand. It was so fatly and solidly stuffed that the iPad kept just falling out of it. I packed it up to send back, but because that seemed and awful bother looked at it again. I then unpicked - well cut actually - one of the seams and pulled out loads of stuffing. After being re-sewn it became usable and I now use it nearly all the time, so it is useful after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius idea, 30 Aug. 2013
This is a brilliant idea, I recently took one on holiday and it was perfect for propping up my kindle and avoiding the sand, when lying on a sun lounger. Its great too when you are sitting in an armchair, before I had it I used to balance my kindle on a cushion... a great gift for kindle owners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for watching films., 30 Aug. 2013
After using the coz-e-reader for my kindle I was tempted by the larger size for my ipad. This is perfect for watching a movie when you are cooking or ironing as it keeps the tablet at a better angle than the folding cover. I also love it for watching movies in bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 17 Nov. 2013
I love this. It sits on your lap nicely and it makes things a lot easier when sitting in bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: coz-e-reader® Vintage Rose tablet stand (Accessory)
My Mum was getting painful wrists from holding her iPad so I bought this for her birthday and she's really happy with it. Lightweight, portable and comfortable when on her lap, it has sorted out her problem and she uses every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!!! Great product!, 6 Nov. 2013
I love my tablet coz-e-reader!! Spend so much time watching films on my iPad on the train. This tablet cushion means I don't have to hold it the whole time. Don't know what I would do without it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 Mar. 2014
Initially I was disappointed with this because of the tight fit, it meant I had to take my kindle out of the case to use the stand. after closer inspection I saw some stitching, once I un picked it the pouch at the front was much bigger and this allowed me to fit my kindle in without removing the case. really pleased with it now :)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Mar. 2014
Excellent quality and tablet fits in it perfectly. Material quality os great. Will order more as gifts in the future.

coz-e-reader® Vintage Rose tablet stand