5.0 out of 5 stars a highland knight
I have started reading books about the highlands an I find them fascinating, the stories are interesting and funny, will buy more highlands books.
Published 9 months ago by lynne g

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Published 6 months ago by M. Day

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Capturing A Highland Knight (Kindle Edition)
Apart from being badly written, grammatically poor, many typos and not forgetting the 'classic' American homophone 'reign' for rein I found parts of this ebook distasteful. Our alleged 'hero', not satisfied with hitting his wife, proceeds to rape her. And she falls in love with him! Sorry but that is not how abused women respond to such treatment. Rape survivors do carry on, they do marry, have families and can have happy lives but they don't forget. Rape should never be glamorised. Maybe the author should attend a support group and hear how the women feel. Ditto battered wives. I gave it 1 star for the poor writing, not because of the abuse, even though I do dislike such men being 'rewarded' for their actions.

5.0 out of 5 stars a highland knight, 6 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Capturing A Highland Knight (Kindle Edition)
Terrible writing, unbelievable characters and storyline. This book is terrible. Which is a shame because there were a few interesting parts but the writing let it down

5.0 out of 5 stars Re.re capturing a highland night, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Capturing A Highland Knight (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book,a fairly good storyline to it. Had humour that made me chuckle,also had me in tears.

Capturing A Highland Knight