5.0 out of 5 stars 'Good morning, neighbour.'
I generally like to think that society prevails because we are inherently good and that deep down we wish to live as harmoniously as humanly possible. But perhaps we are just safe, safe from our own human nature and it is the status quo that provides that safety. Crash tells us that we are on the brink. That human nature is an unstable force which must be contained by the...
Published 12 months ago by A Wilkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Disturbing
I did n't expect much from this book but I have to say I couldn't put it down. I had to know what happened to Chris and Michael. It was disturbing to think that people could be quite so violent but unfortunately, there are some as crazy as Dean in the world we live in today. If you're looking for a short read, I would recommend Crash by Michael Robertson.
Published 9 months ago by miss l arthur

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars too upsetting/graphic, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
Didn't read that far. Too upsetting and graphic for me! Unless you have a strong constitution and don't care about people or animals, don't!

1.0 out of 5 stars to much for me, 26 April 2014
T. A. Smith "Tracy" (leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
I dont mind blood and guts ,but after the 1st family couldn't read any more ,cant explain where it went wrong but I am an animal lover so it could have been there .

1.0 out of 5 stars Crash, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
Only 1 star anyone that writes a book like this must be unhinged not for me glad it was free

1.0 out of 5 stars Crash, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
THE worst book i have ever had the displeasure of reading!! It's sole purpose appeared to be to shock, but it only succeeded in being truly shocking! Get it if it's free just to see how low an author can sink in the pursuit of notoriety!

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah blah blah, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
At least it was cheap. I was taught if you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything. That rule applies in this instance.

1.0 out of 5 stars mindless violence, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
the book itself was gripping and horror fans are certainly in for a treat however it felt it was too much the entire book based on a small amount of characters with little background on all and just simply minless violence which had me skipping most of the pages.

the thing I most hated was that in a book you can place yourself into the characters shoes and in no way would I expect myself and my son to spend the undetermined amount of time sitting and watching with interest mindless violence outside my door and every now and again cast my mind back to random events in the past.

disappointing could have been a whole lot more.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
do not buy,full of hate and anger.and the story does not work.The author has forgotten there are more good people in this world than the bad he writes about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
Sorry to say, not great. Continued to read in hope it would improve. Cover a lot more interesting than the book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sick, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
Skipped most of book as it was to sick to read!! Was there even a point in there somewhere !!

1.0 out of 5 stars What's the point of graphic violence esp to children?, 27 Sep 2013
chuchu "Worldlywise" (Essex,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
I'm not normally prone to leaving bad reviews but this was an absolutely sickening and draining read about the depths of human depravity with a ridiculous ending. The premise about what caused the dystopian setting is never fully explained, (the collapse of Portugal's economy seems to be a pretty lame excuse for the graphic violence towards children in this book) and the characters are weak and unclear. About the only thing remotely human about the book is the relationship between the dad and son but even this is degraded by the dad's own character. A book is surely meant to leave you with some hope, you finish this book feeling like you've suffered a mugging of some kind.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›