5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
My son was very pleased with it wish I had ordered earlier. Ive seen it a lot more expensive in jewellers.
Published 6 months ago by kathy Rowland

3.0 out of 5 stars A PRESENT FOR A 21ST BIRTHDAY
I knew I would need to wait awhile for delivery, it was sooner than expected. My grandson liked it, but I was disappointed because it just did not stay fastened.
I know he doesnt wear it, because of fear of losing it.
Published 6 months ago by christine carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Konov Jewellery Stainless Steel Gothic Skull Leather Biker Men's Bracelet, Colour Black Silver, 9" (with Gift Bag) (Jewellery)
V good I worn it almost everyday v comfort wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A PRESENT FOR A 21ST BIRTHDAY, 10 Jan 2014
I know he doesnt wear it, because of fear of losing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 21 Dec 2013
i bought this for my friend who has a thing about skull jewellery and he was really impressed by it. its made well and fits his medium size wrist perfectly. only reason i didn't give 5 stars is that it would have been nicer if it came in a box although the little velvet style bag it arrived in wasn't too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet for that old rock n roller in your life!, 2 Dec 2013
Another class bracelet I bought from this seller as a Christmas present for my other half - well made - would also recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable seller, 28 Nov 2013
Good quality products at great offres.SUPERB SERVICE.
A little delay in delivery but it is normal for this period of the year (the Christmas is close).
It is the perfect present for a friend/lover/etc.