5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly
The first thing I wanted to know when I was about to purchase this, was what's in the box (Not so clear) so here it is: The charger, a plastic battery case, and a battery for the Note 3 (identical to the original)
This product does what it says. It charges a second battery and quite quickly if you use the white cable that came with your Note 3.
Very handy if you...
Published 4 months ago by Markos Rigakis

3.0 out of 5 stars This is another battery with the same power - not a better one
I think I must have mis-read the description so in case anyone does the same, this is another standard battery, not a better longer lasting one. My phone is only 2 months old but the battery runs out quickly. So I will keep this one as a spare in my handbag!
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. R. L. Braidley

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 1 May 2014
Markos Rigakis (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
Very handy if you want to use your Note 3 very heavily during the day. Two batteries are more than sufficient and this charger will keep your phone free, off the wall and always ready to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Extra Battery kit for Galaxy S4 Mini, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Samsung Extra Battery Kit for Galaxy S4 Mini - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
When I chose it, I did afraid it's not a real Samsung product. It is 100% Samsung, I love it and would like to recommend to other user. I've it for approx. one month, the charging time is quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 22 Nov 2013
It works good and is pretty... The battery gets charged in 2 or 3 hours.
Recommended.
Nice look and efficiency.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a buy, 15 Jan 2014
Very good. Just what I needed! Phone never had to been on charge just swap one empty battery for a fully charged battery. Can get a good charging/discharge cycle with the batterys making them live longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung charger, 15 Sep 2013
This Samsung charger is what I have been looking for, the advantage of being able to charge my battery while I am at work or shopping or doing anything I want, and my battery is being charged while I am some where else, when I get home I have a fully charged battery, happiness is. Also thank you my suppliers they were excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars battery and case, 24 May 2014
This came with a battery, small transparent plastic case just for carrying the battery and the big white case (the one in the photo) that is also used to charge the battery. Works OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Saved my day many times, 23 Jun 2014
The best product to have when using a smartphone with removable battery. It definately saves the day everytime you are out of battery. I have been buying Spare battery kits for all my samsung phones since day one. I also had battery kits for my Nokia phones in the past and i definately recommend it to all smartphone users.
Great quality product, slim, good design

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger and Case For Spare Samsung Mini IV Battery, 22 Dec 2013
Does exactly what it says on the box. Pretty essential as the Mini IV battery life between charging is short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Oct 2013
Convinient to have this extra spare battery with you all the time in case of.
Easy to have in the pocket or in the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as you'd expect., 14 Oct 2013
J. Honeyball (Reading, England) - See all my reviews
You plug it in (charging cable not included) and it charges the battery.
There's a multi-coloured LED telling you when it's charging (orange) and when it's finished (green).
The S4 mini battery life seems great, but this enables you to have an extra spare when needed!