on 29 May 2015
Measurements are all wrong but it's bigger than I thought and the quality is great. It says 6 Phrases such as
"I Love You"
"That's my bad I was sending a Tweet"
"Oh Come on I do NOT sound that much like Peter Griffin"
"Will you take care of me forever and ever?"
"Uh-Huh OK Alright good talk coach thanks"
"Ok alright so that's where we'll draw the line"

Could've used better phrases but still a great bear and it is ok for kids
review image
on 20 December 2014
My hubby is s huge fan of Ted and this was great value for money. It doesn't have a huge range of phrases like the more expensive version but is well made, nice quality of materials and certainly had enough phrases to make my husband laugh.... Love it.
on 27 February 2014
My boyfriend loves the movie TED and he is crazy about the idea. He had no idea that it is possible to buy those and when I got him one for the Valentines day he was so amazed! He loved it and he keeps laughing :)
on 14 April 2016
Ted is awesome my son love's him as do I, hes slightly bigger than what I thought he was going to be. I love his phrases. Brilliant gift for anyone that loves the Ted movies.
on 28 November 2013
This is a great quality item looks and sounds just like ted :)

Has a variety of phrases (not thunder song though)

Is going to make a great gift :)
on 18 September 2015
What can one say, this is a teddy with a difference. Amuses some people and disgusts others. Be careful who you let it talk too!!! A good fun item.
on 12 January 2014
I am very dissapointed with TED. I saw one in a shop once and it farted aswell as saying things and so I bought three for presents from you so as people could have a laugh but there is nothing that this TED says to make you laugh!
on 22 September 2015
a little disappointed as it is a present .. and when he arrived .. he was just wrapped in black sticky paper
on 24 August 2015
Came really fast, bought it as a birthday present. The phrases are from both the first and second Ted.
on 9 November 2014
fantastic toy for my teenage son. he loves the movie, so i know this will be a great gift for him.