5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Same quality as apple's own lead and the extra length means your not stuck next to plug socket does exactly what it says on the tin as the saying goes
Published 10 months ago by Dave chis

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't charge through socket
Published 6 months ago by Fiona

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: VEO - cable for ipad mini, iphone 5, 5s, 5C, ipad 4, nano 7 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 13 Feb 2014
This cable keeps disconnecting whilst plugged in have now thrown it away :(
I wouldn't order again as a waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!, 13 Feb 2014
Rubbish!! Was good at first but BROKE 5 days after purchase!!! Cable housing isn't correct and the wires come out!! DO NOT BUY!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 10 Feb 2014
it was very bad service i got from you. it didnt even last me a week. i was very disappointed because no matter how much i tried to keep it safe it still died very easily. was a waste of my mine wish i could get my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a week!, 4 Feb 2014
This charger was great when i first got it, but within a week it stopped working first it caused my phone screen to go completely black yet the phone was still on! then when i tried it again it uncharged my phone instead of charging it! very dissapointed with my purchase!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't charge through socket, 12 Jan 2014
I thought this was going to be a great product to have as I use my iPad for work all the time and always struggling to charge it with the small length charger they give you at apple through power socket. When I received it it looked good quality and thought it would be great. However after I connected it to the plug I put it in my iPad and it seemed to work for only 2 seconds then it would say 'not charging' . Defeats the purpose of why I bought it so I am now returning it and might just have to go with apple even though they are expensive and cheaply made, I know it will definitely work. So I would not recommend this if you are wanting to charge through power socket !!

* I do have to give them positive for the speed of the delivery through, very quick !

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 15 Feb 2014
I can recommend getting anything for your computers through this firm as I ordered it one day and two days later it turned up very good

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 14 Feb 2014
The Veo cable for IPad,iPhone ,and nano is great. I bought it for my new IPad Air so is what was required. I now need an extra plug for the cable to go into,

2.0 out of 5 stars Good whilst it lasted, 6 Feb 2014
It was very helpful whilst it lasted; very good for reaching around but only lasted around a week. Would not recommend buying it quite a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, 2 Feb 2014
Was great to start with but broke after two weeks and now won't charge at all. Wouldn't advise to purchase this product to anyone. Disappointing.