on 21 January 2014
I bought thiis pair of boots based on the one review they had. They are fab, fab, fab. Ecco footwear can be on the narrow side sometimes and I have wide feet, and normally a size 6. OMG, these are soooo comfy. As the previous review suggests, buy a size smaller. I'm a 5.5 to 6, but the 5 is perfect for me. So good, I may buy another pair to keep for when these are worn out! Soft, supple leather and, wow, just perfect. Can I award them more than 5 stars? I'm thinking a ten.
on 10 January 2014
Lovely leather and very comfortable. My only comment is that they are on the slightly large size - I am a standard size 5, but On this occasion, a 4.5 would have been a better fit. However, as that is not available, I am keeping them as they are too nice to send back! Would definitely recommend.
on 18 September 2014
So comfortable and fit well. Would definitely recommend.
on 30 March 2014
Normal size ordered but was too big and felt like I put my feet in a bucket. Advice for next time - order a size lower!