on 6 November 2014
Great fit for the phone and gives sufficient grip without being bulky. Protects the corners well and can still charge the phone and use the camera easily with the cover on. Even managed to fit the included screen protector perfectly. Arrived on the first day of stated delivery, so very happy with price and purchase.
on 2 June 2013
...but only gave it a four because the buttons on the phone are also covered by the case. Though there a raised areas on the case to match where the buttons are, it is difficult to sometimes find them and even more difficult to press them.
on 18 February 2014
Loved this case. Simple, small, light and does the job very well. The seller was super quick and the price was great. The only tiny complaint is that it discolours with time. It started clear but I'm obviously as grubby as my ex-wife says I am because it's now quite grey (with us). However, doesn't stop me recommended it and I'd buy another if the colour ever bothered me.
on 8 May 2013
The cover fits perfectly over my new samsung galaxy s4. Love the new phone and cover. Keeps my ohone protected 24/7
on 2 August 2013
The case fits my new zoom phone perfectly, the gel is more of a hard plastic but seems to provide a solid protective layer. However the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom being a phone with a big lens, a lens cap would have added to the overall protection.
on 15 May 2013
Very happy with this gel cover for the S4 - good fit and reasonable level of protection, with good cutouts for all ports. Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the screen protector that shipped with the case also. Highly recommended.
on 8 August 2013
I had previously brought a case for my S2 from this supplier so I knew what quality to expect. In my opinion, this case fits the Galaxy S4 perfectly. All the phones butttons and connections are assessable apart from the volume buttons which have to have raised edges because the design of the phone. The case is very lim so it doesn't bulk up the phone. The case has a knurled design on the edges which makes gripping the phone a fantastic experience. The free screen protector that comes with it which I have fitted is not bad either but I will be changing it in the future for the expert shield.

All in all, if you have the Galaxy S4, I definantly recomend you buy this case.

Ian Nicholls.
on 15 November 2013
I bought this expecting it to be more flexible but the plastic material is quite hard and the length seems a little short. If you put the phone top in first the holes for the data/charger port at the bottom don't line up too well and similarly if you put the bottom of the phone into the case first the holes at the top don't line up. Also at the end that doesn't line up the cover doesn't clip around the front of the screen edge.
The soft bits where you press through to operate the buttons are also too hard so you can't operate them very easily. I was expecting something more like a silicone not so plasticky, it'll do for now but I will replace it with something that fits better.
on 18 September 2013
Very cool!
Cool design, fits like a glove and it as a ruber effect on the hands.
Since the S4 zoom its an heavy phone, a case cover with good grip is necessary, and this one covers it perfectly!
on 1 May 2013
There's not much I can say about this case. It's a simple, plain, black silicone phone case. What I will say is that it's as good as any case I've seen or used that costs £20+. It's well made, with no offcuts of silcone around the edges, and it fits nice and snuggly. The only slight drawback is that it has a gloss finish to the outside of the case, so it will pick up finger prints over time, but nowhere near as fast as the S4 back panel does. All in all I think this is the best £4 I've ever spent on a mobile phone accessory. I'll be keeping an eye of to see if they produce any more of these cases but in different colours.