4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy
My baby boy is thirteen weeks and is mesmerised by the lights!! He loves this toy and it would easily send him to sleep. I wouldn't have paid £25 for it tbh would be nice if the lights changed by themselves and the orange isn't as bright as the rest but definitely glad I got it babies interest says it all :-)
Published 4 months ago by Lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
This is very cute but it's a shame that the shapes don't rotate around the room as that would have been much better, they are just projected onto the wall and that's it. The music is ok and the heartbeat is good, it's ok for £14.99 but glad I didn't pay anymore for it.
Published 7 months ago by Romney

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Eddie The Elephant (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase ever, 15 July 2014
The best purchase ever, Our son goes to sleep with Eddie within 1 minute of being switched on. recommend 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Nov 2013
what a perfect toy! i switch it on and it is like i am watching the sky during night. i am sure my baby loves it too as she smiles!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Bella the Butterfly!, 10 Nov 2014
My daughter adores Bella the Butterfly. We use Bella in conjunction with Ewan the Sheep and it seems to be a winning combination as our little one drifts off no worries to them. She goes down really happily and gazes up at the stars on the ceiling before drifting off to sleep. We don't often use the music function, but we are thankful for the three volume levels when we do. You can have red, blue or green stars depending on what seems to work for your little one.

Bella came with batteries and works brilliantly. My favourite part of bella is the two plastic covered wire bits that come out of the opening underneath her to change batteries etc, this enables me to secure her to different places without worrying she'll fall on my little one.

Fab product - great present for a new parent!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this!, 3 Mar 2014
This is a great toy and very good value for money. My daughter loves the tunes and the stars and it is easy for her to change the settings, so it keeps her busy as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 July 2014
Love this. The light projection looks great and the music works well for my daughter. I've used it every night to get her to sleep for a month and the batteries are still going.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 2 Oct 2014
My 5 week old loves this, especially the first tune (it had driven us mad). He knows that when the stars are projected it is bedtime and it has helped him settle into a routine. Well worth the £15 and will be recommending it to all new mums! Only downside is the batteries don't last very long....better off buying decent ones like Duracell Etc

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product. Even though the top is made of ..., 9 Sep 2014
A great product. Even though the top is made of plastic, the rest isn't, which makes it a lot cuddlier and smoother than other similar products. The stars are clearly visible on the ceiling (around 2,5m from where the frog is placed), the music is OK (I expected it to be annoying, as is the case with most plastic baby toys), but what has stolen my 3mo baby's heart is the heartbeat sound. The combination of the heart beat and the starry ceiling really helps him fall asleep.
The batteries furnished with the toy only lasted for around 20 30min-spells, but I'm now using my own rechargeable batteries and they last a lot longer, so it was probably low-grade batteries and not low-grade toy as I initially feared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slumber buddie, 27 Dec 2013
The baby loved this to bits went to bed with no problem only took 30 mins and went off to sleep thanks will use again

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 24 April 2014