4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy
My baby boy is thirteen weeks and is mesmerised by the lights!! He loves this toy and it would easily send him to sleep. I wouldn't have paid £25 for it tbh would be nice if the lights changed by themselves and the orange isn't as bright as the rest but definitely glad I got it babies interest says it all :-)
Published 8 months ago by Lauren

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok product but not great quality
To be honest I was expecting a better quality of product for the price. The hard plastic shell seems quite cheaply made. Stars are static not rotating which I hadn't realised. The red stars can hardly be seen unless the room is very dark.
Published 13 days ago by Miss GC Igoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Eddie The Elephant (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase ever, 15 July 2014
The best purchase ever, Our son goes to sleep with Eddie within 1 minute of being switched on. recommend 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 July 2014
Love this. The light projection looks great and the music works well for my daughter. I've used it every night to get her to sleep for a month and the batteries are still going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slumber buddie, 27 Dec. 2013
The baby loved this to bits went to bed with no problem only took 30 mins and went off to sleep thanks will use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 3 Mar. 2014
My wee boy loves this - he watches away at the moon & stars. Bought more of these for newborns since.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this!, 3 Mar. 2014
This is a great toy and very good value for money. My daughter loves the tunes and the stars and it is easy for her to change the settings, so it keeps her busy as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 23 Dec. 2013
This is for my grand daughter which she will love, It has everything lighting, colours and music everything to calm a baby

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok product but not great quality, 14 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit more sleep time for me thanks to this!, 28 April 2015
Ok, so I've fed her, changed her nappy. She falls asleep in my arms so I put her the cot. Within minutes she is awake. I check the room temperature. Pick her up for another feed and she's asleep again. I could repeat the process several times in the night (and have in the past) but NOW I turn on the blue stars and she chatters then drifts off to sleep. Don't even have to get up to turn it off as it turns itself off after 15 minutes. Some valuable sleep time for a new parent so worth it's weight in gold! I also use the music to relax her. Hoping to "train" her with this now so she will self soothe to sleep with it later. Fingers crossed!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Nov. 2013
what a perfect toy! i switch it on and it is like i am watching the sky during night. i am sure my baby loves it too as she smiles!

Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Eddie The Elephant