4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy
My baby boy is thirteen weeks and is mesmerised by the lights!! He loves this toy and it would easily send him to sleep. I wouldn't have paid £25 for it tbh would be nice if the lights changed by themselves and the orange isn't as bright as the rest but definitely glad I got it babies interest says it all :-)
Published 3 months ago by Lauren Gee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but hard on batteries and patterns are stationary
Okay but the shapes that are projected onto the wall do not move and it uses the batteries up very quickly 10 goes of 15 minutes = new batteries
Published 4 months ago by Emily Bronte

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Eddie The Elephant (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase ever, 15 July 2014
The best purchase ever, Our son goes to sleep with Eddie within 1 minute of being switched on. recommend 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Nov 2013
what a perfect toy! i switch it on and it is like i am watching the sky during night. i am sure my baby loves it too as she smiles!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this!, 3 Mar 2014
This is a great toy and very good value for money. My daughter loves the tunes and the stars and it is easy for her to change the settings, so it keeps her busy as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 July 2014
Love this. The light projection looks great and the music works well for my daughter. I've used it every night to get her to sleep for a month and the batteries are still going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slumber buddie, 27 Dec 2013
The baby loved this to bits went to bed with no problem only took 30 mins and went off to sleep thanks will use again

5.0 out of 5 stars My little 13 week old grandson loves this and it is really great for price and function, 18 Aug 2014
A lovely toy for baby x those of you saying it don't work, there is a setting on battery compartment that says" try me", turn that to the longer setting of 15 mins or 45 and u will see it's not broke at all!! My little 13 week old grandson loves this and it is really great for price and function.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like camping in your room, 13 Aug 2014
I love this item, I got it on offer so doubley pleased. Although the lights don't move it lights up really well and stays on for a decent amount of time giving enough time for little ones to settle. My husbands not a fan but I love it, it feels like your camping in your bedroom. The music is a bin tinny so don't use that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 3 Mar 2014
My wee boy loves this - he watches away at the moon & stars. Bought more of these for newborns since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this elephant, 6 Nov 2014
Love this elephant! I dropped the first one in the bath and had to buy a second straight away as my little boy loves it. He's 5 months old and the stars and lullaby have saved us many bedtime tears as it distracts him when getting dressed for bed.

I also use it for naps as we go upstairs, put Eddie on and he knows its naptime - the timer is useful too as I know if its still on when he wakes up he's not had a long nap.

He's going into his own room soon so hoping Eddie the Elephant will help my little Eddie make a smoother transition.

Summer Infant Slumber Buddies Eddie The Elephant