4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Watch
This watch was excellent quality and it looks good. I have seen similar watches and the quality was nowhere near this high. The one criticism and its a big one is the size of the watch. To me it is an adult size and not suitable for a younger person beause of its size. That said I did still give it as a present and she loved it even thought it is too big for her.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. Julie E. Carter

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Strap broke in under 24 hours.
Published 9 months ago by S. Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Watch, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: GBB03 MY LITTLE PONY Girl Child Fashion Watch Xmas Wrist Xmas (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars My little pony adult watch, 9 Dec. 2013
It does state the size of the watch and it is a really nice watch. I made the mistake of not really paying attention to the size and just took it that the watch was for a child... I was wrong, this is an adult watch!! Who would where a my little pony watch as as adult I ask myself???? Well perhaps the watch if for teenagers, but still hard to believe that I don't have a child's watch in my hand. I won't send it back as it took a long time to come, but it time stated. It is a nice watch, well worth the money and I'm sure my little 5 year old will like playing with it. As for putting on her wrist and going out, I'm not so sure! Shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 July 2014
S. Taylor (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Strap broke in under 24 hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor protection Amazon should look at surplier, 13 July 2014
watch turned up badly packed & broken glass, company should put in better packing on the distance it traveled and labeling system for this item does not work and sends you in a circle to get information

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, 4 July 2014
very hapy with watch

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 May 2014
great watch as described delivery quick would recommend my daughter loves my little pony and this is a great assesorie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 28 July 2014
My 9 year old is a big fan of MLP and loves this watch, it is quite a big adult sized strap but she doesn't mind this,

1.0 out of 5 stars ... out on the first day it was worn v poor quality, 27 July 2014
The glass fell out on the first day it was worn v poor quality

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Jan. 2015
This fell apart in the first week. Very poorly made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2014