5.0 out of 5 stars sounds of silence
I got the headset as a present from my wife who has suffered the TV at full volume for a while. Incredibly comfortable and clear loud sound. The only problem was that my TV only had an optical connection. However after checking I bought a digital analogue converter from amazon and problem solved.
Battery life is great about 6 hours and they really look cool.
Published 7 months ago by Goldie

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy a Geemarc CL7400
I bought one of these for my wife (Christmas, 2013) and it was February 2014 before we got it working. That required extensive technical help and assistance from people who really do know what they are doing and in the end it just decided to work, when it felt like it, for no apparent reason that anyone could figure out.

We're not elderly, we're quite tech...
Published 5 months ago by David

4.0 out of 5 stars A relief!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Geemarc CL7400 Amplified Wireless Digital TV Headset. Also for PC, MP3, iPOD, HiFi- UK Version (Electronics)
Bought these for my husband and he can now listen at his required level no problem and we can watch programmes that don't have sub titles. Fantastic result I can sit in the same room as him now!

4.0 out of 5 stars No hearing aids required., 30 Jan 2014
You can hear the tv without your hearing aids. You can adjust the volume in each ear. The ear pads could be a bit larger for a more comfortable fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Product, 30 Jan 2014
I bought these headphones for my husband who wears hearing aids but struggles to hear certain TV programmes.He thinks they are superb, the TV is now very clear with no hearing aids,just the headphones.He recommends them to anyone with hearing problems. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The picture instructions could also do with being a bit clearer.

5.0 out of 5 stars works wonderfully, 10 Jan 2014
Purchased this for my Dad for christmas as he cant hear the words on films when watching them. He thinks its wonderful. Im very happy with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit clunky, 11 Jan 2014
They have good volume and individual ear control but these are my concerns:
Not very comfortable in comparison with others I have used, the volume has to be re-set every time, they have to be collapsed to fit on the charging stand and the build quality and controls is poor in comparison with others. A bit of re-design and QC is needed if they are to compete with others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Geemark amplifier, 9 Mar 2014
I opened the box and read the instructions which were woefully inadequate. There were parts in the box which were not explained and in the end I parcelled it up and sent it back. I just wish they would put a video on their web site of someone assembling one of their products and explaining what each item did. It would make all these things so much easier to deal with