5.0 out of 5 stars A really great book
I found this book really, really helpful. I have had a bad back for eight years without realising why. I have spent a small fortune on chiropractors and physiotherapist, but got only short term relief at best and often not even that. After reading this book and putting some of the ideas into practise I could feel the difference after less than a week.

I know...
Published 11 months ago by Desert Penguin

2.0 out of 5 stars Looking after your back
The book basically tells you to go and see an Alexander Technique specialist. It gives you some hints how to look after your back ,which most people know anyway.
Published 11 months ago by michael cleary

2.0 out of 5 stars Looking after your back, 19 Oct 2013
michael cleary (tallaght dublin24, IE) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great book, 28 Sep 2013

I know this may sound crazy, but i had been bending my back instead of my hips without realising it. No wonder i was in so much pain! i have no hesitation in highly recommending this book to anyone with back pain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Back in Balance, 21 Oct 2013
This book was very interesting. I have read it once and I can understand why it is a good idea to read it again and to put into practice the exercises as I read it again.