on 24 March 2014
This top is well made, beautiful and flattering. I love it. The cut of it means that it looks better tucked in to trousers or a skirt, but that does not stop it being a fantastic buy! I would heartily recommend buying this top to anyone who is considering it.
on 24 April 2014
I like the top as it is not something you see every other person wearing as is often the case with high street clothing. I like the pattern and colours. The material is thin but not see through. Irons well. Does need ironing before wearing as creases easily. It takes ages to be delivered so do not order if needed in a hurry. However, if you do not mind waiting, it is a great buy for the price. I wear size 12 mostly but sometimes a 10. I have the bird print version in this make of top therefore knew the sizing. The medium is perfect for me.
on 7 October 2014
Sizes a million time too small! I am a 12 so I got 14/16 hoping for it to be baggy and it's bar tight!
on 14 May 2014
Just to give you a clear picture, I ordered a size 16 - and when ordering clothes normally, if given a choice I would order a 14/16 - not a 16/18 -, so I feel I am a comfortable, smaller 16.
This top is on the very small side, and I do not exaggerate - as I have give the top to my daughter who is a size 10, and it fits her very nicely and looks really lovely.
The garment itself is lovely, but size wise, it is all wrong, I have noticed one or two other reviews who say the same too.
I have given this top a four, because it is a lovely top and looks very smart with just jeans or dressed up with a skirt/trousers, but on my daughter, sadly not me.
Make sure you order way above your size if you wish to place an order for this top.
on 22 September 2014
I had expected the top to be of cheap quality because of the price, but was pleasantly surprised as it is actually of good standard. It's loose-fitting and lightweight, good quality stitched and the design is printed well. Goes really well with black skirts but would imagine it can be paired with most things. Arrived neatly packaged and well before the expected delivery date.
on 15 April 2014
Nice material good fit got medium for size 10 to 12 fits top heavy and hides any lumps or bumps perfectly
on 9 May 2015
This is a lovely BOX TOP!
It is shiffon material and is light weight!
It goes well with black jeans or a skirt!
I am a UK size 10 in tops but when i wore it, it felt like it was a size 12 but it was lovely because it is a box top and even if ts a little big you cant tell! ( Also arrived quick!)
Overall it is a good top for the price!
on 4 July 2014
I'm a size 20 and ordered size 22 I was very disappointed as the size was more like a 14-16, very poor on stitching one side of the top at the arm was smaller than the other side would not recommended at all
on 27 January 2016
Looks nice, fits fine, lovely design, I don't like the fabric much, not suitable when it is very hot, as it is not breathable, the fabric it is quite artificial
The pattern is fab, very expensive looking though
The design is not very flattering, so I would say it is great for skinny types, I am UK SIZE 8,and didn't think it suited me favourably enough to wear more than handful of times while on 5 -week-long holidays in the Caribbean,also I felt too hot in it,but perhaps in the UK,with a cardi on,long gold necklace and black trousers with hills a skinny girl will look smashing
on 23 April 2015
Im a 14-16 and it was way to small...My daughter is a 10 and it looks 'ok' on her.
I did order BIRD design but got HEARTS!!!!!!!!
Not what I wanted and not nice colours .
Have contacted the seller but as yet had no reply.
I realise they are good value for money.......and you get what you pay for...........
but I paid for a size 18-20 BIRD pattern top, and got neither!