on 9 November 2013
Having bought an extra camera I bought this screen protector because previous ones I've bought from this company have been a perfect fit, easy to fit and worked well. I shall have no hesitation buying from them again when the need arises.
on 29 March 2015
Easy to fit following the instructions , good adhesion & bubble free where it matters . A minor panic (Capt. Mainwairing) when I opened the package and saw an illustration of a phone , relief on opening to find dedicated Panasonic LF1 guards as ordered , still using the first one so cannot comment on whether or not it is residue free after removal .
review image
on 4 May 2014
Simple to apply, virtually bubble free. Works well. Only negative thing is that the surface of both my screen protectors was slightly imperfect, but doesn't really notice.
on 22 April 2014
Arrived promptly and was easy to fit.Has protected camera on recent holiday and is easy to clean. Good product at a good price.