on 16 December 2013
Very colourful.
Size adequate.
Good value for money, look more expensive.
Good size.
Fit for purpose.
Would recommend and buy again.
on 1 January 2014
I ordered these on a whim, but was delighted with them when they arrived. When used the colours stayed bright and added to the display of cup cakes. will definitely buy again
on 11 March 2014
Maybe... based on the other reviews here I was unlucky and got a bad batch.
The seller does say on their advert that there may be some smell on these, leave for a few hours and they should be fine.

They are a nice size for Muffins and have lovely patterns but the pack I received had a terrible chemical smell, I mean a really awful chemical reek from them.
Took them out of the packaging they arrived in and left them on a shelf high up in the kitchen to get some air.
3 days later they still have a very strong smell, bit like paint.

I would be scared to cook then eat anything in these and have put mine in the bin.
I've bought ones similar to this before in the supermarket which have a bit of a whiff which disperses after some airing time but nothing like these.
on 8 September 2014
The title of this product says 75 MIXED Petal Muffin Cupcake Cases. I recieved 75 of the exact same CHRISTMAS designed cases. I wouldn't mind if I got 75 of the colourful ones but 75 Christmas decorated cases in September? They arrived HORRIBLY wrapped and no matter what I do, I cannot get them back into shape to use! I believe they are a great product but this is NOT what I ordered. I would appreciate either a refund, or 75 cases of MIXED or just colourful cases, NOT CHRISTMAS ones.
on 31 January 2014
these came within good time and were packaged very well so did not get squashed in the post, i have used them and they make my cup cakes look lovely. Thank you, would def recommend!
on 12 April 2014
Ordered these to use for Easter cupcakes. Thankfully I ordered them early as when they arrived although they were really nice they had a horrible smell coming off of them, must be the wax or colouring in the paper. I have had to lay them out all separately to try to dispel the smell. A few weeks on it is still there, I will use them as they are really attractive but I won't put my cake mixture straight in them, I will use a plain case inside. A bit disappointed
on 9 April 2014
I ordered these after reading the reviews and was concerned about the one review which said the smell made them throw these away. BUT DON'T, they are great and the smell when you open the packet has no affect on the flavour.

I will definitely be ordering some more!!
on 29 November 2013
These cake cases are really pretty and make quite a nice size cake. When decorated the designs add to the look. I would buy again, very pleased with purchase.
on 27 November 2013
A SMALL GIFT FOR 12 YEAR OLD EXCITED BY COOKING. SHE MAKES LOVELY CAKES FOR THE SCHOOL FETE, THESE PRETTY ICED CAKES SOLD WELL..
I bought these after running out of cases and thought these were the prettiest ones I could find. They are a lovely assortment of petal muffin cases. They were packed in a resealable clear bag. The three assorted designs that I received were a Christmas theme, valentines theme and a folk flower theme. I didn't count them but I assume there are 25 of each. They are all nicely printed and a uniform size. The paper used to make these is the usual thickness of other cupcake & muffin cases I have used in the past.

The size of these are :- Base diameter: about 50mm x Height: about 65mm

Excellent price at time of buying these was (£2.03 for 75)

I am very happy with them and highly recommend them.