on 22 July 2013
If you, like me have eclectic musical tastes you will not be disappointed - give it a go. Even as a pensioner I can enjoy the effort which has gone into putting the tracks together - great.
on 25 July 2013
Good little compilation of some catchy progressive house. For free you can't complain, so don't. There's too much complaining nowadays 👍
on 2 August 2013
6 tracks on this album corrupted. There is no option to re-download ordered tracks.

I didn't pay for this album - it was on promotion. But in the gap between my ordering this (having been steered towards it by those incessant emails), and playing it, the album price has gone up to £7.49.

I wouldn't be concerned about this at all if it weren't on offer in the first place; I'm simply put out that effectively it's false advertising, and that if I had paid it would be a real hassle to deal with.

I'm not an iFan, and I'd like to think there was a viable alternative to it. Cloud player, you have failed as one. Bottoms to you.
on 23 July 2013
some good choons on here considering the album can be downloaded for free, and you can pass it round any other music programmes like iTunes, so all in all some great tracks
on 29 July 2013
I was just browsing on Amazon Mp3 music downloads and came across this freebie. After just 2 plays I was hooked. If you like Above and Beyond and/or Chicane this is a must have download. And if you have not heard of the latter, just download it for fun - it is free after all. Just love how all the tracks are like layers of sound which gradually swamp your ears. I just keep playing it again and agan and again. Go one do it today.
on 1 August 2013
I have always been a fan of Dance music and all its sub genres but as I am now in my mid 30s I don't have my finger on the pulse any more.So it was great to listen to something current. True this album isn't anything radically different from what I was listing to a long time ago but it was fun to listen to and reminded me of the good old days. The first two tracks are crap but after that its a winner!
on 19 July 2013
This sampler strangely puts the bland songs first. But the later tracks are excellent. Don't turn off before you get to them!

Also - thanks to the makers for the chance to listen for free. I will be downloading more from your label, PAID next time. (As long as I can find more songs like the ones at the back of the album)..
on 21 July 2013
If you fancy some dance tune / party action. Then this will suit you well.

It's not another slap a few alike tunes on a disc and sell it with a number at the end type thing.
This is well selected and nicely put together, with all the music blending in perfect. I slapped
this on repeat and chilled in the sun man.
on 19 July 2013
I listen to this on the way to work often! Its a good way to lose some time on a journey! If I was listening at home, i'd want more melody, this might be a little bland to listen to but for travelling, the constant changing beats is just great.

And its free, so foolish not to try it out!
on 4 January 2014
A free download and thoroughly, thoroughly enjoying listening to it.
Superb on the MP3 player for walking into town or on the exercise machine. Great electro pop / club beats that you shouldn't be disappointed with.