5.0 out of 5 stars It's good
It is a nice thick hoody great for keeping warm, big hood, fits snuggly. The zip is quite thick which I like. It's a good quality garment soft and cosy on the inside and pretty durable, so great value. Am going to order more in other colours.
Published 18 months ago by Miss A. G. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality material.
good material,sizing a bit small would recommend going for bigger size and zip a bit sticky to get started.but okay hoody for money.
Published 16 months ago by emma halley

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 14 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality material., 20 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars When did a size 14 become XL?, 16 Oct. 2014
J C (California) - See all my reviews
I wish that there were some standards when it comes to sizing clothes.
Usually I am a size 12, but not knowing beforehand how this would fit, I ordered a size 14, however I received an XL size, boy give a girl a complex.
I think I must be a dwarf at 5' 2"as it drowns me, the sleeves are made for an arangutan, and the waist band goes way past my bum. The fabric is nice and soft, and the colour blue is as the picture shown here however the lace drawstring is not as shown in the picture, it is shorter and fatter. The zip is plastic and works nicely.
Given that the price is minimal I shall be keeping it.
I can't fault the service of the supplier, the item arrived before the stated delivery date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hoodie, 13 Mar. 2014
Not too tight around the wrists, which I have experienced with a similar product brought from a high street store. Fits well but the material tends to attract fluff.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather Disappointing, 1 Jun. 2014
I bought my daughter a hoodie and was rather disappointed as it was nothing like what I seen in the image.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like colour of picture, 13 Jun. 2014
I think the pictures have incorrect descriptions = pink has a fuscia pic. and fuscia has a pink pic. thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour not as expected., 9 Nov. 2014
Ms. T. Brodie (U.K) - See all my reviews
The colour of the hoody is a pale green rather then the bright green shown. The fit was fine, with the wrist cuffs being roomy for me. However, I can understand how they would be too small for others. All in all it does the job, doesn't lose shape after washing and the price was right, so I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit roomy size-wise....but overall a good quality and good value jacket, 25 May 2014
Slightly roomy - I ordered for a size 10 and you are actually sent a Medium - but having said that, I want it for an extra cover-up when I go and play tennis. It is fine for that use. The actual quality of the jacket is very good. The material is quite thick and cozy. The zip seems good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jun. 2014
This hoodie is a brilliant shade of purple and fits perfectly. I'm a size 12 and I ordered a size 12. The hoodie is soft with a fleecy lining so lovely and cosy. I'm considering buying another one in a different colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 14 May 2014
Iroquois (South of England) - See all my reviews
My only slight criticisim of this hoody was the colour. It was a lot darker than the picture so I was somewhat disappointed but other than that well worth the money. I was pleased with the quality.