on 20 March 2014
this bottle is ideal and great size for long trips on the bike but also great value for the money
on 16 April 2015
I honestly having used this with the spout pulled open for a month cannot loosen it up even with pliers. Great bottle bar the spout. Close only if you have iron teeth. Buying replacement elsewhere.
on 28 October 2014
Inexpensive but it leaks where the cap screws on to the body and the drinking spout is hard and plasticy not soft and rubbery. The SIS ones I've since bought are much better.
on 11 June 2015
I bought this for my Specialized Crosstrail and use it with the matching Tenn-Outdoors cage. Works nicely, doesn't leak and top open without too much force.
on 5 May 2015
Great waterbottle, even has a scale on the side so you can check the mix of your drink, only... it's... black plastic, you can't see the contents...
on 23 October 2014
It's a sports bottle. It seals well. It fit's my bike. That's it I'm sorry to say.
It is what it is - and its good at being what it is.
on 31 May 2015
This is the second one I have ordered as my son needed one for school. Fits perfectly in my cycle holder. Very quick service would recommend.
on 20 May 2014
Works perfectly as a bike drinks bottle. Some leakage when using it in the gym bag though. For the price, no complaints
on 17 March 2016
The valve is made of hard plastic, so biting it to open actually deforms it. Over time (a short time), this causes the valve to be very difficult to either open or close, to the point where I had to purchase another bottle with a proper soft-rubber valve for biting.
on 7 August 2014
fits the bike bottle carrier well and holds enough liquid. Only problem is my daughter has borrowed it....might have to buy another one