on 7 December 2013
Do not bother..these so called leg warmers are no thicker than tissue paper. The seams arnt finished so they begin to fray as soon as u touch them. Maybe ok for a childs doll. They went straight in the bin. Complete rubbish and waste of money.
on 30 May 2014
I ordered a pair of red leg warmers from this seller for an 80s show my daughter is performing in. The wool is quite fine, but was exactly what I was looking for on this occasion as I didn't want anything that would make my daughter too hot when dancing. Other than that, for the price they are quite nice and the colour is vibrant - they fit good too. Delivery fantastic - just 2 days from placing the order.
Thanks
on 26 June 2014
i ordered this product as i was going out for my friends birthday dresssed in 80's, these leg warmers came and they were very bright, perfect for the 80's they are quite thin but they bunch up so it makes them look thicker and fuller. overall a good product.
on 12 June 2016
Nice colour & product OK. I just felt material a little flimsy so seem a little too baggy. Though they are for my 8 year old daughter so may fit an adult better. They still serve their purpose & my daughter likes them.
on 25 May 2016
Love 'em. Keeps ankles warm - don't wear socks, leaves my toes free, treating my toe nails for fungus, best to leave toes open to the air. Got them in several colours to math my leggings, earrings, etc.
on 25 October 2015
These are made of thin material and not too much elasticity in but they fitted where they should and stayed up.Colour was a bright green for my 80s look so overall a good product and happy I bought them.
on 27 March 2014
For the price I should not have expected more, but these are really lightweight and thin.
Not sure I would recommend, as they don't really warm my legs/ankles, as they're too thin.
on 9 April 2016
Bought to go with an 80's outfit that my daughter is wearing in a dancing show. I wouldn't expect them to keep you really warm as they're quite thin but perfect to dance in.
on 20 October 2013
Lovely and soft. Wash well and keep my ankles lovely and cosy. Not thick and bulky like the last pair I had. Would buy more if needed.
on 9 November 2014
You get the quality you pay for. Okay for a fancy dress but not very good quality and not very long or thick in texture