5.0 out of 5 stars very good
i ordered this product as i was going out for my friends birthday dresssed in 80's, these leg warmers came and they were very bright, perfect for the 80's they are quite thin but they bunch up so it makes them look thicker and fuller. overall a good product.
Published 10 months ago by aimee nelson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
For the price I should not have expected more, but these are really lightweight and thin.
Not sure I would recommend, as they don't really warm my legs/ankles, as they're too thin.
Published 13 months ago by Fionafew

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Leg Warmers, 2 Jun. 2014
Lovely leg warmers, my daughter was very happy. Good quality and perfect colour to match with other items we ordered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & bright coloured leg warmers, 30 May 2014
I ordered a pair of red leg warmers from this seller for an 80s show my daughter is performing in. The wool is quite fine, but was exactly what I was looking for on this occasion as I didn't want anything that would make my daughter too hot when dancing. Other than that, for the price they are quite nice and the colour is vibrant - they fit good too. Delivery fantastic - just 2 days from placing the order.
Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 27 Mar. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good....., 31 Jan. 2014
RJC (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Not luxurious at all! They're cheap to buy so you don't expect too much but these aren't worth your money....

1.0 out of 5 stars not in any way a leg warmer., 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Luxurious Ladies 80's Dance Plain Ribbed Leg Warmers, Neon Leg warmers in Hot Pink, 15 Colours (Apparel)
Do not bother..these so called leg warmers are no thicker than tissue paper. The seams arnt finished so they begin to fray as soon as u touch them. Maybe ok for a childs doll. They went straight in the bin. Complete rubbish and waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leg Warmers, 20 Oct. 2013
Lovely and soft. Wash well and keep my ankles lovely and cosy. Not thick and bulky like the last pair I had. Would buy more if needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for a fancy dress but not very good quality and not very long or thick in, 9 Nov. 2014
You get the quality you pay for. Okay for a fancy dress but not very good quality and not very long or thick in texture

1.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived too late and was poor quality. I had to go out and buy ..., 13 Dec. 2014
Item arrived too late and was poor quality. I had to go out and buy some because they arrived too late.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
Good product just as expected, size correct, fits great, arrived on time.