5.0 out of 5 stars Brill item.
Bought one of these, so pleased ordered a 2nd one! Good quality product, zip sturdy. I'm shocked at how many DVD case's we've been able to get rid of! It has reduced the footprint of storage needed dramatically. So impressed ordered another to do the same with CD's.
Published 15 months ago by Dizzy blonde

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics - But not a ring binder style.
Published 2 months ago by Dr. Slinky McVelvet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill item., 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: AmazonBasics CD / DVD Wallet 128 Disc Capacity Nylon Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 22 Feb. 2014
This wallet is excellent. Holds plenty of DVD/CDs. It is perfect if you are carrying around, lightweight. This is a quality product. Delivery was very prompt as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this. Really sturdy and easy to use, 28 Dec. 2014
Absolutely love this. Really sturdy and easy to use. Have used it to tidy up a whole pile of Cd's and DVD's. They are now all neatly stored away and we have more space! The children can flick through and find the DVD they want really easily. We have just ordered another smaller one for the car. Brilliant storage at a bargain price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics - But not a ring binder style., 1 Feb. 2015
It looks great and better quality than many I've seen but it doesn't have the ring binder style that I was hoping for. Inside pocket quality was acceptable and not overly thin but my biggest disappointment was that you have to undo the zip to it's furthest point to enable fully opening the binder flat. My zip kept getting stuck because of this hence I returned for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 9 Jan. 2015
K. Heraty (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Does the job perfectly well, well built, has a seemingly good quality handle, and looks nice. The size surprised me a little but it seems churlish to knock a star off for that given that the photographs show it holds 4 CDs. Saved me a huge amount of space, would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars AmazonBasics CD / DVD Wallet 128 Disc Capacity Nylon Black, 24 April 2014
What's to say really?

It's a CD / DVD Wallet, it's very well made (much better than expensive 'branded' alternatives), it's solid - holds all CDs / DVDs without issue and I'm sure it will last a long time.

It's a no-brainer really and it's a great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Plenty of storage and sturdy design, 18 Dec. 2014
Great product. Plenty of storage and sturdy design. Was a lot bigger than anticipated though! Will not fit in glove box but slides nicely under a seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted for my DVD storage, 26 Jun. 2014
This large DVD storage case arrived a little late but I'm really happy with it and it's perfect for storing my DVDs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased I bought it, 25 Aug. 2014
A bit bigger than I thought and plastic wallets not amazing quality but does the job and I'm pleased I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the case, 29 Mar. 2015
love the case, can fit all my DVDs in it. but the zipper is a bit fiddly if I had to pick out something, but that doesn't make a difference to me it's great I recommend buying this. just make sure you don't get a shock at the size when it comes. it fits four disks on one sheet so if you want something smaller make sure you pick one with two per sheet.