5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, practical guide
Published 20 months ago by Janet Finlay

3.0 out of 5 stars Find your passion
Easy to read and very helpful. Liked the author's honesty and no nonsense approach. Have given it to my 17 year old son, hopefully he'll enjoy it and get some good tips about life.
Published 9 months ago by helena

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, practical guide, 16 July 2013
Janet Finlay (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find Your Passion: 25 Questions You Must Ask Yourself (Kindle Edition)
This is a little book full of big ideas and information. Henri Junttila doesn't waste words as he leads you through an exploration of how to discover your passion. You will get most out of this if you work through the questions and exercises rather than simply reading - it is intended to challenge you and make you think about what is important - and that takes a bit of effort. Definitely worth it though!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for anyone wanting to lead a happier more fulfilled life, 9 July 2013
I am a regular reader of Henri's "Wake Up Cloud" blog so I was very pleased to download his book. It is clear, direct, concise and very thought provoking, asking a series of direct questions which will lead the reader into a deeper understanding of both self and what we really want and love in our lives. I am very fortunate in that my life and work are very much my "passion" but for anyone stuck in a life/work situation that is not what they want then this book can certainly lead the way to profound change and a life which is both meaningful and enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars really rather good, 13 Jan. 2014
Does what it says on the cover. At this price, you can safely judge the book by its cover. Just get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic light read, 29 July 2013
Very clear and concise read. It gives you focus on how to turn your life around. I will be recommending this to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Find your passion, 13 July 2013
C. Williams "Crystal" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I think it is a very good book, and although I have not finished the work, I could feel my mindset changing in the way the author predicted.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are feeling a little lost on life's path, this is the book you need., 12 July 2014
N. Newitt "natalie_newitt2" (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
SImple concept and questions that helped me find a few answers, be a little more open to opportunities and realise how much I am always looking forward rather than enjoying the 'here and now' or the experience of doing things. Henri is a great guy and by following his lead, if you take your time with this book and go deeply into your real thoughts, this book is a great help. I have joined many dots together about things I never thought to connect and understand myself a whole lot better. I have taken a long time processing each question and following the trail when a question led me off topic, thanks to that I am much clearer about my own passion and what I want to do with it. So if you are feeling a little lost, this book will help you find yourself - but you must give yourself a little me time to do it. Good luck.

3.0 out of 5 stars Find your passion, 30 Jun. 2014