Price:£12.21+ £4.98 shipping

on 7 October 2013
After buying a new Sony DSC-HX50V camera I checked around for a case. Surprisingly i couldn't find a suitable camera case from Lowepro (which specialises in camera cases). Instead Amazon recommended this GEM case and I found that it fits very well and just what i wanted. Great!!
on 7 April 2014
For compact-cameras with little greater dimensions it is difficult to find the right case.
I searched a case for my Sony HX50 with separated room for battery and memory-card.
I have made a big survey, but almost nothing was to my wish.
Until I found this pouch and it is just what I was looking for.

I also bought the Sony case at the same time but this one complies better.
on 17 December 2013
Ordered it for my new Sony DSC-HX50. It fits very well. Padding is quite good, making it a bit thicker then I would have liked, but still a very good bag. Having the front pocket is also very handy. The strap is a bit thin, we'll see how it stands up to punishment in the next few months. Overall I am pleased with it.
on 1 February 2014
This was for part of my husbands xmas present for his new camera, but he felt that there was not enough padding to protect the camera, however it is now being used to keep spare the camera batteries and charger.
on 28 December 2013
I have just bought this for my Sony Cyber Shot HX50, which I received as a Christmas present. I ordered this case online on Boxing Day and was amazed when it was delivered on 28th December. It is really good quality, with sturdy zips and a separate zipped pocket for memory cards and spare batteries.
Great item, great service ! Can highly recommend.
on 23 April 2015
Well padded to protect camera. Useful zipped separate section for spare memory card, USB connector etc. I like the hand-sized band attached to case so that you can put your hand through this to hold camera and case comfortably.
on 9 January 2014
The product arrived before expected date, it was for a Christmas gift so have not had any experience of product, it looked perfect fit for said camera. Many thanks - I t arrived sooner than expected.
on 31 March 2014
I bought one and carry it with the camera around me in Europe everywhere! Very good choice and very wise choice too! High quality and very easy to hang before your chest. Strongly recommend !!!
on 12 February 2014
I bought this case from Gem bags for my Sony DSCHX50 camera and the camera fits perfectly, the case was delivered a day after ordering and packaging was excellant, well done Gem bags.
on 28 January 2015
Excellent case, well packaged and very prompt. Fits camera perfectly. Strong sturdy and protective. Would recommend.