Flavour: Strawberry Delight|Size: 4.05 kg|Change

on 9 January 2015
I normally dont write product reviews as I dont buy anything worth writing about. However i wanted to mention the PhD product I recently purchased.
I have previously used MaxiMuscle and MyProtein, no problems with either of those products, different textures but taste was ok (we know we dont buy this product for its 'amazing' taste).
I find that the Phd is VERY hard to swallow post workout, it's very thick (using the reccommended grams to water ratio). If I do dilute it, then the taste is just awful.
I will continue with the product as I bought 4.2 kg (black Friday deal). but I wouldn't order it again . .unless i see massive gains ofcourse :)
on 10 September 2014
First time I bought this product and it tastes very good, just like a Banana milkshake or Banana on its own. The powder mixes very well and I have seen gains from using this.
Definitely recommend someone using this.
on 26 November 2015
Surprisingly lovely flavour and taste! Noticed a little difference in my body which gained probably 1kg of muscle in a short period coupled with ZMA and high quality 5 gram daily creatine. Obviously use more probably x2 daily.
I'm dairy intolerant and I didn't have any adverse reactions. Mixes well and tastes very good and I'd rather chocolate but banana was fine, digestible.
Would buy again but have found a preferred product more dairy free, lactose free protein!
on 17 May 2015
A lot of people comment about the taste when it comes to these reviews... But that's not what you are buying it for is it. I have been using it for about a month now and I must admit I am impressed. The taste isn't the best (strawberry delight) but the gains are excellent. I recommend to anyone who wants to bulk up. 1 scoop twice a day is plenty and 2 scoops after a workout. Don't worry about 3 scoops or whatever it says... You don't need to. Enjoy
on 15 November 2014
It really does what it said ill recommend it to anyone who want to build so pure muscle,
on 23 March 2015
It works, and the taste isn't terrible, but it isn't banana. But it's SO powdery. I use a blender, and it still tastes like you're trying to drink powder no matter how long you mix it for. Their Strawberry Delight flavour is far better in this aspect.
on 10 January 2015
A couple of people have complained about how stodgy and lumpy this protein is and yes it is....but ....the point of this product is it works!! I personally gained 8lbs in 2 months with this protein. If you want to put size on then buy this.
on 9 January 2016
Tastes disgusting! Thick and powdery, much prefer their diet whey! ( I know it's for a diff purpose) ordered this for my husband and neither of us can drink it, doesn't taste like banana at all, more like marzipan! Waste of money,
on 4 December 2014
First one I recieved had a broken seal, the replacement I was sent was also open and the lid had come off in transit so the protein powder was all over the place. There is a reason they put it on offer, wouldn't buy it again.
on 4 November 2014
Great tasting product, only problem I had was on occasion, it didn't all mix too well, there would still be a little powder stuck to the outside of the shaker, but other than that, I would highly recommend it.